Realm 2???

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Realm 2???

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:31 am

Being that we're coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the start of the English version of the game, what are the chances of a Realm 2 beginning? I would love to try my luck with a city in each realm... perhaps doing some different strategies in each. Would be interesting seeing so many players beginning a new realm from the start with nothing to see how they would all do together.

Any thoughts?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 am

Would we be able to have a city in each Realm?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 am

sajanzv wrote:Would we be able to have a city in each Realm?
Yup, since every server is different from the previous one in terms of it's users, and by the fact neither can directly interact with each other.

MarcusSchwarz
upjers staff

Post by MarcusSchwarz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 am

If we now open a new game world, it could become very tough for existing players on realm 1 to even find trade partners, since there are not so many players on realm 1 at all.

Maybe you help us to find more players for realm 1, the more players there are on realm one the more likely a new game world can be opened ;)

Promote Kapi Regnum in your blogs, your social network profiles, on the boards you are using frequently. You might even receive some free coins for supporting the game. But please, don't spam other boards :)

You will find more information here: http://kr.forenserver.de1.cc/viewtopic.php?t=1564

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:34 pm

I will try..and I suggest you also.. advertise this game also in educational forums. This would be a great project for teaching basic business knowledge. Classes could run a town here over the course of a school year.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Now, thats not a bad idea :D

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:54 pm

That's an interesting idea Farnhams Freehold, it might just work if more people go around advertising the game

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:46 pm

I think it would be a great idea if you would get something for every player you get to join the game.
Example you invite a friend and when he has reached the rank of (sir or merchant) you get maybe 1-2 coins.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 pm

Lol, if that was ever done, I would have tons of people who I can encourage to join ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

There has been a referral system in a few older games, however it hasn't been included in more recent ones due to abuse of the system.

Typically cash awards were given for each referral, and in terms of the current system on RumbleRace if that person buys a premium account you get 10 coins per every month they purchase.

Now with the cash award only been 250 R$ it wasn't such a big problem as that's far less then you could earn even with a Minni (the slowest vehicle) after one race.

In another example, Xenyoo, one of the first games released by UpJers there is an encouraged requirement when working towards VIP Class. This requirement is to refer people to the game - Something not many can achieve particularly easily and so many took it upon themselves to create multiple accounts to fill that quota.

Now, I know I've asked about it before but can't find the actual post now .. In a limited manner (e.g the coins bonus when a referred person purchases a premium account) the referrals could help boost the game again.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Now, 4 months later, is there any news?
I think the realm has grown a lot and there are quite a few players here, anyone wishing to share information he/she might have gotten?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 pm

At the moment a second English realm isn't actually viable. Kapi-Regnum isn't making enough money through coin sales to support even it's costs at the moment with just the one server.

Not only that Marcus is actually under strict orders from Klaus to put updates here at Kapi-Regnum and Kapilands on hold (expect for urgent bug problems) while he works on another game for the Kapi-series.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:25 am

well if the coinprice keeps raising the way it is ... a lot of players may try to get away from premium.
Which i dont think helps the game at all. :cry:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 pm

There's a reason why coin prices rise, it gets more profitable --> more people want them --> price up.
Prices in Holland are quite low compared to the English Kapi-Regnum, we only pay up to 12million :D, probably because there are more/easier ways to pay in Holland :)

Maybe try to find an easy way to pay for everybody here as well?