Art Competition Entries - Judging Round

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Who's design do you like best?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:16 am

Liverpool
28%
Castle Sethcon
24%
Brewery Capitol
No votes
Ferntree Gully
48%

Total votes: 25

Art Competition Entries - Judging Round

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:16 am

All entries are posted below with their respective authors.

Please vote accordingly for the design you like the most.
Your votes will effect the overall winner of this competition;
All Entries will receive a Penna Aureum, however whoever takes 1st prize will also receive an additional prize chosen at random.

Poll automatically ends in 15 days on September 12th.
Due to busy circumstances this is the first chance I've had so far to do any major work again for the journal.

Edition Nineteen should be published as normal, at the very least with a recipe this time.
Edition Twenty will feature the results of this poll as well after which

City: Liverpool (#232)

Notes: Coat of Arms for the Honeysweet Herbalists

City: Castle Sethcon (#216)

Notes: Coat of Arms for Kapitalism - The Original (.k2)

City: Brewery Capitol (#17291)

Actually received two entries from this person.
Although in an internal discussion between the Editorial Team we decided to use their Coat of Arms design.

Notes: The Coat of Arms is that of the NAF Guild (North American Free Trade ASSN)

City: Ferntree Gully (#5013)

Notes: Coat of Arms for the Brotherhood of Friends (BoF)

And that's all the submitted designs. Only four but that's better then nothing ;)

Comments on the designs, and suggestions for future competitions are welcome.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:58 am

nice .. I'm waiting eagerly :D

btw, can't blv u R english! (Who's ?!?!? shud b whose... 'I tink!') well.. the queen must be skimping on school literacy money I guess :loud chuckle: :lol: After all,.. someone has to pay for helicopter joyrides :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Image ... :oops: :D

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 am

................................. Waiting... !!.......................yawn..... yawn..........!

lolz.. don't mind me... Therian's probably stuck in some darn job centre while I'm typing this out... looks like game admins have handed him all responsibility for the 2-3 games n he is hassled by Her Majesty's too... hmnnn.. recipe for a lot of disaster (well, there is an idea for the recipe for the Journal ;)) .. :lol: well... good luck mate. I hope to see you in one piece sometime :)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:35 pm

HEy!.. never heard anything abt this again.. that was supposed to be weeks AGO!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm

With been on this course at the job centre I still haven't much time to deal with well, anything. I'm actually typing this message during dinner break during the course now.

Thankfully I finally finish tomorrow, and although have a trip planned on Saturday I'm hoping to push a catch up with everything that's been delayed for the past few weeks.

I'll endevour to at the very least send a few prizes out tonight for this competition. Something decent too to make up for the delay. For security purposes I don't really want to login at all to generate the items to send just in case.
I don't think anyone here plays Regnum, but with the sheer lack of security on these machines I dread to think what they may be infected with.

The Journal isn't the only project thats been delayed either unfortunately for me -- Before I was put on this course I had made plans to do a few more articles on RumbleRace, a new topic on Molehill Empire, do a few more pages for the Regnum-Wiki, and so forth. I've even had to wait all this time before I could liaise with Pearlbay on a few things.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:44 pm

well,... happy jail break.. n welcome back in advance :)

good luck with tommorow.. n as many days as it takes ... big thumbs up!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:17 pm

All those who submitted entries have been delivered a Penna Aureum for their contribution to the contest.

Now, in regards to the top three as decided by those here on the forums ...

1. Ferntree Gully - Prize: Mug of Rock Crystal (50)
2. Liverpool - Prizes: 1 Opal (20), 1 Amethyst (20)
3. Castle Sethcon - Prizes: 1 Opal (20), 1 Goldberyl (10)

The above prizes were selected based on their tradeability, meaning they can be exchanged with other players for cash alternatives should they desire to do so.

Editors Choice
Castle Sethcon who receives an additional prize of 1 Month's Premium.
Sethcon, You'll note you now have 31 more days of Premium now extending until December :)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Thanks Image 1.000 times thank you

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:14 am

:D