quest

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 am

So the level decides whether you get a quest or not?

I am Margrave and didn't have a quest till now. :-(

I believe, it isn't the level!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Ithaka wrote:
Bartolome wrote:level has nothing to do with it
thats wrong - it was changed at german server, after some discussions. now it should be depend on level

ok then ,that might explain why they avent bothered me anymore.I'm allmost a councillor now. :wink:

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:23 pm

volki wrote:So the level decides whether you get a quest or not?
Not the level alone - but you have to reach a certain one.

problem at german server was: people with some millions of allod and cash get a quest - and they were not able to fulfill it

what hapen

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:53 am

what hepen if you fail the quest?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:53 am

the Dark Caracter is not happy but he will appear again. :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 am

So can someone please give me a list of all the quest items this dark fellow has asked for so far?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:04 pm

sajanzv wrote:So can someone please give me a list of all the quest items this dark fellow has asked for so far?
Please don't post the information here. I'm looking forward to being surprised when I get my quest (someday) and would prefer not to have things ruined by foreknowledge.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:34 pm

nobody is allowed to post the quest goods. and you arent allowed to post quest messags, too

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:02 pm

hmnn.. I got mine today for the prise of a sword.... Luckily, I happen to make everything it asks for :D .... oops! did I slip something ;)

Dunno how it decides, but I have all the spl buildings.. if that is the criteria for getting it?!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:27 pm

pk wrote:....

Dunno how it decides, but I have all the spl buildings.. if that is the criteria for getting it?!
nope .. no criteria for a quest

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:06 am

Hm, finally got my first quest upon reaching Provost. Fulfilled the requirements, but I haven't heard back.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 am

there is more than one requirement in the quest... they come everyday for 5 days :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:43 am

I was so unlucky that I didnt get the stuff I needed twice for a quest, and not it sais that the dark character wont appear again... I hope he will change his mind, if not that would really suck... But I suggest for anyone getting the quests, try hard to meet the requirements...

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:50 am

I've been getting requests every *other* day. I get the request, deliver the next day, and a day after that I get another request. Not done yet though. Some of the quest items I've seen for sale are um, daunting, so I'm still quite nervous.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:27 am

pk wrote:there is more than one requirement in the quest... they come everyday for 5 days :)
Heh, noticed that. This guy really does stick it to you when it comes to costs. I feel like I'm a friend of a mafia family or something :shock:

And yeah, I noticed that there have been those who have done the quests already and know that there's going to be a market for the desperate. There was no way for me to have fulfilled the first request in time and I turned to the market. I'm still sore after having gotten bent over :cry: