office statemnts

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

office statemnts

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:31 pm

*giggle* did you hear that? The Romans aren't that powerful after all. Apparently they were defeated by a village that fights over smelly fish! *snicker*!

who knows what he talks about here?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 pm

I do :o

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 pm

So do I. :lol:

Elwood

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Asterix...and Obelix... are they called so in the USA and in Britain too?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 pm

KaiserKempe wrote:Asterix...and Obelix... are they called so in the USA and in Britain too?
I'm from USA, and never heard of Asterix and Obelix. Of course, history was my least-favorite subject.

Completely unrelated to this post, my search online for Asterix brought me to a site regarding The Genetic Algorithm Utility Library. Ineresting reading lol

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Its a comic about a French village proctecting their homeland against the Romans I think. Asterix is the main character and hero. I think.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix

BTW: The fishmonger of the village is called Unhygenix and his wife is called Bacteria. He always sells some smelly fish. Great comics I think.

Elwood

so

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:05 pm

so what does it talk about? i'm not from the US so i don't know this kind of things, i think lol

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:02 pm

lol... here in germany they have other names ;)

asterix and obelix is a special (very nice) comic... there are 52 little "books" and in nearly everyone they are defending there little town with a special drink, which brings them special force, against the romans and cesar.
and in this little village is living someone who sells fish which isn t good and smells... the armourer and the fishdealer often discuss about the qulity of the fish and the end of this discussion is that the hole village fights a bit (only in a funny way)....

:)

i hope i could explain u a bit who they are ;)

and i hope u understand my english too ;)

10x

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:37 am

ur english is batter then mine lol, and well i need to see this stuff it sounds funny.
if someone else something he don't know put in here and we will try to answer it lol

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:42 am

I thought it was familiar but couldn't place it :P

Gotta love how they just run straight into the Roman's and such :D

All At Sea, p11
Image too large to post