[2008-01-25|20:00] Herbs Research Level 10

Completed Auctions are archived here for later reference.

[2008-01-25|20:00] Herbs Research Level 10

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Start is 250.000ct and thats bidden by Korvholm...

:)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:01 pm

You are bidding on:

Level 10 Herbs Research

Starting Bid: 250.000 ct

Min Increase: 5.000 ct

Buy It Now: 1.500.000 ct

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Hannover bid 300.000 ct

:)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:18 am

Where are the bidders, do I bid here?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 am

I will feel much better bidding if I see the bidders post a message confirming their bid

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 pm

i got IGMs....

but now some1 has bidden 1,5 mio.. the starting bid....

so the research is sold out now ....

thank all bidders :)

Pls close here :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:14 pm

I have been waiting to bid when the timeline is closer, and it doesnt feel right that it should quit before its time.

And its also quite clear in the rules, the buy it now option doesnt work if someone started bidding, then 1.5 Mio (in this case) is just another bid to bid over...
# 8. “Buy it now“ (optional)

The “Buy it now” function for a fixed price can only be used if there is no bid before.
It is the same like you will maybe know it from eBay.
Bidders making use of the "buy-it-now" option have to say this clearly: amount and exact, full expression has to be stated!
Also thought that bidders had to bid on the board, so that you cant bid on your own stuff and the like? Maybe Im wrong, but I think its logical at least...

Rabids
City: Korvholm

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:23 pm

okay. sry.. thanks for telling me this... i don t knew this before... okay... i say him that he have to bid here at the board...

ur point with the bidding at the board is right.. i thought about it befour but i got the IGMs and tried to make it as easy as possible for my bidders ;)

i ll accept it in the future ;)

thank u :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:25 pm

The town of Colchester bids 1.5 million kapi thalers for this most excellent piece of research.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi.
I want to make something clear here:
1. Bids can also be given by IGM. In the auction rules you can find the following hint:
5. Bids by pm/igm have to be posted in the thread stating the name of the city. Unpublished bids are invalid.
And the first bids got published with the bid and the town name, so everything was correct with that.

2. The buy it now option is only available, as long as there are no bids at all. If there had been bids, the auction must stay open till the indicated ending time.

This obviously went wrong with this auction. I want to ask everybody to stick to these rules in the future.

Thank you.

Elwood

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:56 pm

i m sry for the mistake i have done... but the research is stll avaible... so this auction here can go on... :)

i sry for the worries i made

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:43 am

the research was send to 1,5 mio to colchester...

pls close here :)