Crusty Old Goats from SmellVille

Many cities have a long standing history .. Do you have a story to tell?<br>
Please use RPG-style when posting.

Moderator: moderators

Crusty Old Goats from SmellVille

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:21 am

I remember back in the old days, which in some days from now will be these days, you could jump up the Total Value Ranks just buy selling 1 goat. I'm not talking about the nice goats we have in the days that will come. I'm talking the crust old goats we used to produce in the old days which we are livings in when I started this thread. :lol:

I'm producing crust old goats and selling them in my farmers market. If I don't make any money out of it I'm going to reset.

Smelly beets and crusty goats have a nice balance if you can do your sums. Get your slate and chalk out. Wishing I had an abacus. 8)
Last edited by Guest on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:07 am

ya i am producing goats but i dont know

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:10 am

I don't plan on making crusty goats forever. That's not to say I'm buying a lodge of master breeders either. I'm selling all these crusty goats to make enough Thaler to buy into another crusty industry :D . Then I might get a lodge or two,,, or three.

I am sure that crusty goat production isn't the best way to make it in the big time, but it might make enough to get me there.

Should I tell you the secret of crusty goat production? I can show you how my abacus works.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:33 pm

My crusty goats are eating too much beet! Ah well, I'm sick of resetting :D, but I have to reset again. Hopefully for the last time.

Now my new City is going into carpet production. Sorry to all the carpet producers but you have a new competitor. Carpets don't eat many beets. In fact carpets don't eat any beets :lol: . Carpets need wool and to make wool you need beets. So I do need smelly beets but wool doesn't need many of them, not like goats.

Anyway, I will see what my new city is like. SmellVille is getting new floor coverings.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:18 pm

Got out of bed and reset again lol. Instead of building cattle farms, I build farms instead. Reset again just now. Got it right this time fingers crossed.