Another Way to Pay!

Moderator: moderators

Another Way to Pay!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey, for all those still trying to pay for Kapi and don't know how to or just don't want to spend their own money. A few weeks ago I posted triond.com, which is a great place to get money for your personal writing. However, I found another option that may be of interest.

http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=blake_synel

((Yes, that is a referral sign up link. I gain $1.25 for all sign ups through the referal and the person the signed up with it gets a starting bonus too, so it's worth it!))

You complete surveys, short ones (2-3 sentences max) and make on average 4.00 per survey. It is a decent payscale for a survey company and the payout requirement is at $75.00.

Good luck, Fellow Kapi-Full Member Hopefuls ;P

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 am

If its to good to be true, its to good to be true.

First of all, its no real survey site, i could give you some real survey sites where you can take real surveys, but its not like they pay much, im not even sure how much... but those are real surveys, not just the, visit website and write some stuff about it ( they only want to get you on the website so they earn ref money )

Or do you think some bad looking webpages like those you visit on that page pay millions for people to evaluate it? They could get a professional designed page for a few hundred...

I signed up at that page a few months back, and exept a few of those website evaluatiions you have at the start, there are no new surveys exept 1 each month, and im at $ 28, making it 4 years till i can get paid...