Triond -- interesting site

Moderator: moderators

Triond -- interesting site

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Check the site out. I've been playing Kapi and decided I wanted to try and figure a way to buy the premium membership. Considering I have alot of written good stored up, this looked like an interesting place to start.

http://www.triond.com/users/Blake+Synel

That is my profile, but from there just look around. Maybe it's for you. Basically you submit your original publications and receive royalties for it. Hopefully I can make enough in a few months to upgrade here. ;P

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:01 am

looks too good to be true

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Well I've been there two days so far and have $0.14. Not bad for just having people read articles. By the way, it refreshes daily, so have your friends go back and click daily. Could quickly become profitable with enough advertising of your articles. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:01 pm

i clicked for you :)

now that i look it looks legit. pretty cool idea just need to find out what plp want to see.

btw how much u get per hit?

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 pm

You can click daily. I'm intending to write some Kapi-Regnum articles up in the near future. ;P

There is no set formula that I've found. From what it seems, however, it is .01 for every ~6 clicks, and they calculate how long people sit and read your articles into the mix.

My best click selected article has 30 clicks in 3 days and has earned .05. I figure once I get some more advertising and articles done, it should slowly get much higher. Some articles of fellow readers reach the 100,000's. You do the match ;P

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 pm

But for people who can realy write good articles, like you, im sure there are way better places to write, profit wise.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:37 am

Yeah, but I already have a job. It's not so much meant as a earning form as much as a way to pay for something that isn't "on the budget". ;P. This is just easy, I don't have to do anything with my own money. Just put this directly to paypal and use it for things like Kapi.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:38 pm

doesent sound that bad