FrontPage Log in

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

FrontPage Log in

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

Every other Upjers game has the option of remembering password/log in details. On this one I have to type it in. I know it's a small thing but can this be fixed? Its a pain clicking on little boxes on my phone and typing log in details when every other game I don't have too.

pearlbay

Re: FrontPage Log in

Post by pearlbay » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 am

Hi NYK,

the game does have the option to save your login details on the login site. Did you maybe accidentally tell your browser to never save your login details on this site? That would explain why it doesn't show you the saved login name and password. On Firefox, you can find the respective entry under Tools -> Options -> Passwords -> Exceptions (if you're using another browser, I can look that up four you as well. :-)). In case you accidentally added Kapi Regnum there, please remove it and save your changes. Your browser should then ask you if you'd like to save your login details the next time you enter them, and you should be able to save them. :)

If not, please get back to us here!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi,

I'm using android 4.1.1 with Samsung stock browser, sunny ui deodexed rom (just to be awkward) I wiped my phone and added an updated rom which wiped all settings and all saved information. I had to manually add all log in details for every site and was given the option to save on every website except this one. It was the same last time with 4.0.4 and 4.1.2 operating CM10 but it must be related to the stock browser as I've just tried Mozilla beta and chrome and they both have given the option to save. :? I've checked cookies, permissions they all seems fine but I'm guessing I've broken something. I'll keep trying. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 am

Hi NYK,

really seems to be browser-based issue, then. I'll pass this on to our devs regardless, but I am uncertain as to whether they'll be able to do anything about that... I'll keep you posted at any rate! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 am

Maybe someone remembers the code for the auto login bookmark where you put the username and password in the address and save it as a bookmark. That then logs you in automatically.

NYK, search on this forum, someone posted it a while ago. Hopefully the forum has made the old posts searchable now?!?!?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi again NYk,

our devs told me they are sorry, but they can't do much to help you here, as SunnyUI is not an official OS and requires tampering with the phone in the first place to be installed. :( I guess you can either use another browser then, or reinstall the original OS, if that is possible. Those are really the only options I can think of at the moment...

I think since the servers moved the auto login bookmark shouldn't work anymore either (I think), so that wouldn't be of much use, as far as I can tell.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi,

As I stated before I've tried it with numerous different roms, I haven't changed the OS the OS has been android throughout., SunnyUI is basically the official up-to-date Samsung rom but with any additional junk removed and nothing removed is related to the stock browser. It was no better on official software as that was the first I used. Not to worry though. Thanks for trying. :)

PK, thanks I'll have look for that. Might as well give it a try :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi again NYK,

I'm not an expert on android phones, so I can only go by what our devs tell me in that respect, I am sorry. ;-) I wish I could have been of more help here!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi D

Jediping confirmed after the w6 move that this still works.

http://www.kapi-regnum.com/serverwahl.p ... fxaktive=1

Dunno if there have been more server changes?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm

It works!!! Took a little messing around for some reason I was trying my city name :roll: once I grasped what I was actually supposed to be doing it's worked fine. Thanks pk!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Great to hear that - thanks for the feedback! :D