warehouse costprice

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

warehouse costprice

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 am

I don't know why, but the costprice of my Q48 silk is according to my warehouse: 30.138,70 ct.

Even if I take all my most expensive ingredients, my costprice can't go above 2100 ct. So getting is above 30k is just impossible. This is the first time this has happend. All my other silkbatches are correctly calculated as 1700-1800 ct costprices.

With this information is it my current opinion, this MUST be a bug. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: warehouse costprice

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:18 pm

If you have put some on the market and then bought it back then that will average the cost between your market price and stock cost (weighted average).

Otherwise, it's a bug.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Its a bug,

there was the same problem on the german realms. I posted at the german board, that there is the same problem here. i hope the will bugfixe it fast

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:33 am

I'll give you feedback regarding this, as soon as I have it!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 am

pk wrote:If you have put some on the market and then bought it back then that will average the cost between your market price and stock cost (weighted average).

Otherwise, it's a bug.
I did not do that.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

OMG
This bug is not yet fixed.

40,000 deer - q22 - ct 1,038.83 ??????

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 am

Hi there,

the problem should actually have been fixed already; I am sorry there hasn't been any feedback on our part here yet. The problem here seems to have been that even if you only selected parts of your buildings, the production costs for all of them were used (this also occurred if the m² of the buildings differed) - as stated, though, this has been fixed.

To look into this again, though, I am afraid we'll have to have a few more details. We need to know exactly what you tried to produced and that includes which tools and basic materials you used to produce this (in your case deer, apparently) -and please mind we need to know the unit prices. (The calculation is as follows: Production costs + (Amount Basic Material* Unit Price Basic Material). Please bear in mind the calculation has to be made with all positions after the decimal point to be correct!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!