gold cup from the BoF guild

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

gold cup from the BoF guild

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

The 4th gold cup is named as a bronze cup if you put your mouse over it. It is the gold cup from the swords contest.

pearlbay

Re: gold cup from the BoF guild

Post by pearlbay » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 am

Will be passed on! Thanks for letting us know!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 am

Hi again Leoni,

according to our logs, there never was a swords contest. The cup also had an incorrect ID, so it seems to have been "smuggled in" by the system by accident. It has now been removed, and your trophy-display should be correct again.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm

MLT has a gold and silver for the "shelves Q8" contest. I mean, I know we're awesome and all, but this does seem to be some sort of bug. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

pearlbay wrote:Hi again Leoni,

according to our logs, there never was a swords contest. The cup also had an incorrect ID, so it seems to have been "smuggled in" by the system by accident. It has now been removed, and your trophy-display should be correct again.

Best regards,

pearlbay
umm.. excuse me!!!!

That is ridiculous

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Some definite weird stuff here. Milk Q9 is in the list of contests twice with the same dates, but with different quantities of goods. Also, there was a Swords Q6 guild contest in November of 2011. Didn't make it into the archives, apparently.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Look in the times number 62. There is a swords contest for all guilds. BoF won this contest. MLT was the 2th place. Whats wrong with you guis at the moment? Is money the most important thing for you and the fun of this game bekomes uninteresting for you??? You deleted our gold cup. I spent more than 50 billion in this contest for nothing??? Repair this mistake immediately!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

pearlbay wrote:Hi again Leoni,

Best regards,

pearlbay

http://w6.kapi-regnum-welten.de/zeitung ... ausgabe=62

Guilds' Contest:

FR November 4th 2011 - SU November 20th 2011

Product: Swords
Quality: 6
Price: 0.10
send via Guild Menu

Happy contesting!

Your upjers-team

:roll:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am

Hmm, that is definitely very odd... sorry everyone, of course we'll look into this issue, and of course will return the cup to your shelves if indeed you were the winners here. All I can imagine is that something happened at the time that caused the cups not to be transferred by the system, and they were added manually - which would explain why we neither found the cup now the contest in the system and the stats.

I'll have this investigated, no need to worry! Please excuse the inconvenience!

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 pm

OK, so the cup is back on your shelf and has the correct inscription now. Seems the manual crediting that was done at the time caused a bit of havoc in the database. Should you find any further oddities, please let me know and I'll pass them on!

Best regards,

pearlbay