All production gone?

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

All production gone?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello,

When I checked my city this morning I noticed that every building that last night I scheduled new production of items are not doing anything. I am not 100% sure but it looks like the items used to make the products are back in my storehouse, but I am not sure. Nothing that I had scheduled to produce was completed.

I hope I explained this correctly. The only buildings I have time to get back producing where the farms, and breweries.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Andre
city: Ludenhoff
ID: 38669

Re: All production gone?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Ludenhoff wrote:Hello,

When I checked my city this morning I noticed that every building that last night I scheduled new production of items are not doing anything. I am not 100% sure but it looks like the items used to make the products are back in my storehouse, but I am not sure. Nothing that I had scheduled to produce was completed.

I hope I explained this correctly. The only buildings I have time to get back producing where the farms, and breweries.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Andre
city: Ludenhoff
ID: 38669

We may not play this game between 00:00 and 04:00 hr (GMT+1)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

That is not correct, you can read what happened here:
http://forum.upjers.com/krcom/viewtopic ... 222#p22590

Restoring the backup means that all production, upgrades, sales contracts, doves and guild forum entries made between April 3. 3:00 and April 4, 11:30 (CET) have been lost.
Your storage should be as it was on April 3. around 3:00 CET.
Ongoing orders and market stall sales seem to have continued running.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 am

Paracelcus wrote:
That is not correct, you can read what happened here:
http://forum.upjers.com/krcom/viewtopic ... 222#p22590

Restoring the backup means that all production, upgrades, sales contracts, doves and guild forum entries made between April 3. 3:00 and April 4, 11:30 (CET) have been lost.
Your storage should be as it was on April 3. around 3:00 CET.
Ongoing orders and market stall sales seem to have continued running.
Your answerd is also NOT correct.
I got this problem 1 to 2 months !!!! :x

All what I do between 00:00 and 04:00 (GMT+1) is gone. Production, building and upgraded factorys, no selling in my markets, etc.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 am

Ahhhh, I am sorry for everyone's problems.... I am looking for a reason why this happened. I am not upset, its just one of those things that happen.....

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

Hi everyone,

first of all: anything you did between April 3rd 3 am and April 4th 8:20 am CEST (Central European Summer Time) has been made undone as Paracelcus correctly noted - this includes productions you started as well as buildings you erected. during that time.

Now, as I understand Erquy, you say whenever you build something or start a production etc. between midnight and 4 am this action has not been saved when you next log in, is that correct? Frankly, I cannot think of anything that might cause this, as a problem such as this would affect all players playing between that time, and there have not been any similar reports to date.

The only thing I can suggest you to do is file a support ticket the next time this occurs to you - you can reach our support under http://support.upjers.com/neo (click the Union Flag to proceed), and tell us exactly which productions you started when, etc., and we'll trace this back.

Before doing that though, I would also like to ask you to make sure no one but yourself has access to your account and, just to be on the safe side, maybe change your password - as it might also be possible that actions you made are undone by someone else logging into your account, too. (just an idea, I don't know how closely you monitor the goings on on your account and if you'd be able to tell exactly if, for instance, basic material was gone due to a stopped production, for instance).

We'll do our best to help you at any rate, if you contact our team and give us as many details as possible.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

pearlbay wrote: Now, as I understand Erquy, you say whenever you build something or start a production etc. between midnight and 4 am this action has not been saved when you next log in, is that correct?
Yep.
No production, no buildings, no employees, nothing to sell at my markets.

Do you remember the break at midnight every day? We must wait 10 a 15 minutes.
This has been changed and all what I did between 00:00 and 01:00 was vanished.

Then we had the problems at 04:00 hr http://forum.upjers.com/krcom/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4135
(You can see how long this problem already exists)

So, al what I do between 00:00 and 04:00 is vanished.

I can not understand why the statistics are reset at 00:00 and at 04:00 AM

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 am

E

Do a test to check this. Set something to produce for 12 hours just before midnight and set something else to produce for 12 hours just after midnight. See in the morning if both buildings have very close times to finish as they should or if one has buggered up.

Should confirm or debunk your suspicion.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 am

PK

I did the test so much. (from january to today)
All what I do between 00:00 and 04:00 hr is gone.

Why the second reset at 04:00 ???
For me is the second reset the reason for all the problems.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello Erquy,

Can you please take notes of what you build/who you employ and when, so we may find the traces in our database? Perhaps when we know exactly when something goes awry in your account, we'll be able to get to the root of that problem. Thank you very much in advance for your specifications.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 am

My village is closed between midnight and 04:00 AM hr.
There are no productions or extensions more started.
The reason:
Our statistics are reset at midnight. (Balance Sheet)
To 04:12 AM there is a second reset and let everything disappear.

So everything I start between midnight and 04:00 AM disappears.
I cannot understand why there should be two resets. (1 at midnight and 1 at 04:12 hr) :roll:

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Erquy

Just explaining what he wants (English isn't your first language ;))

In the hours you are finding weird, just do something really peculiar, for example, set 234567 stones to build in a stone pit. Note down the time (UTC or GMT as you might call it), the building number, the product & quantity, the time it says it will take. Then post these here.

That will help them identify the transaction and they can look at what is happening very closely.

btw, Erquy's user id = 52753

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks for the help, pk. :) Erquy, just do as pk suggested and give us the details here. We'll pass this on to our developers to look into then. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!