All my building material has vanished

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

All my building material has vanished

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 pm

All my building materials have disappeared. This morning I know I had exactly 2200 wood. I think I had around 1900 tools and over 3000 stones. My goat research has just finished, so I was going to upgrade my Lodge, but I'm told that I have no building materials. I've checked my storehouse, and sure enough there's no wood, stone or tools there. I've not sold them, used them or sent anyone a contract, so where have they gone??

Thanks
Mechanismo

Edit : My ID is 38255.

Re: All my building material has vanished

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Some of my guildmates reported problems with their basic materials. They had too many materials showing and, after reporting the problem, had them removed and a contract sent for the correct amounts. Do you have contracts for the materials? If not, hopefully Upjers can help!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 am

All my Q0 tools has disappeared from my storehouse, what's going on here?
I don't know how much Q0 tools I've owned but it was several millions, I have always some tons of building materials in stock :-(

Hanchester
User-ID: 17549

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 am

Hi everyone,

due to severe technical problems with yesterday's update, we will be uploading a backup to all KR servers (COM/DE/NL) today. We'll give you more details on that just as soon as we can. If you made payments yesterday, please don't worry, they will be re-credited to our account after the backup has been made!

Unfortunately though, whatever you did on your account yesterday will be made undone by the backup. Please excuse the inconvenience!

best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

To be honest, I was getting a little bored with the daily grind of starting production, upgrading my buidings, competing in contests, thinking about inflation.

On the other hand, there is nothing like a game update to keep you on your toes, the amount of different bugs that can be introduced is endless ! Even repeating the same one twice is not really boring.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 pm

As mentioned above, we are terribly sorry for the problems. Technical problems can, however, always occur, no matter how diligent our team works. We are trying to do our best for this game and for its players by providing updates on a regular basis and incorporating suggestions as much as possible. We have a proverb that, loosely translated, means"only those who don't work never make mistakes".

Rest assured we'll do our best to get you a great update next week, which we hope you will all enjoy, an, once again,we are extremely sorry for the disruption caused by our latest upgrade and the resulting game backup!

Thank you very much for your understanding,

best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

I got this problem a few months.

All what I do between 00:00 and 04:00 hr (GMT+1) is vanished.
No production, no built or upgrade factorys, nothing sell in my markets.

Maybe we may not play this game between 00:00 and 04:00 hr? (GMT+1)

Why must reset the stats at 00:00 AND at 04:00 hr??

Maybe I can say.... Stop with the stupid upgrades. How more upgrades how more problems. :P

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm

The upgrades are worth it, even if there are some complications that need to be worked out. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:19 am

First of all: thanks for the kind words, Fierz! I'd like to underline our regrets about the latest problems, but I am very happy to hear, despite this, that the updates we have already made, are appreciated. :)

Now, erquy, please read my response in this thread here:

http://forum.upjers.com/krcom/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4227

And please make sure to contact our support team in case you indeed have ongoing problems.

Best regards,

pearlbay