Production Q listings

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

Production Q listings

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

I have noticed that when I put something into production that has multiple goods of different Q's, I get a repetition of at least one of the resources:

Example
iron ore q0
iron ore q20
iron ore q21
iron ore q20
coal q22

This happens every time. Sometimes it will re-list everything in a group so that i have everything except the highest grade repeated. This has been going on so long, I don't remember when it started.

Thanks
BB 8)

pearlbay

Re: Production Q listings

Post by pearlbay » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:00 am

Hiya,

passed on and will be looked into! :D

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi again Brent,

can you please tell us exactly what you want to produce including the amount, upgrade level, etc, when you receive this display? Our devs have tried bu cannot reproduce the error themselves.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

I also observed this issue several times but I cannot reproduce it. I set the production of higher quality products, some of resources were in several different qualities.

But I observed it only when I set the production for several buildings with using administaration building.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks a lot, Silveriks, I'll pass this on. Maybe Brent has more to add for our devs?

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:16 pm

I agree that it only happens when I use the Admin to produce in multiple buildings. I will try to capture a page next time. But that will not be until tomorrow. (Sunday) While I have your attention, when I go to reset a production ofter "burning down" some resources to qo, I get a blank return page when trying to rerun the production. It is really weird. I will try to capture the exact sequence of clicks for that one next time it happens, as well. It is also a Admin only problem.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Alright, I'll wait for your clarifications then before I pass them on ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am

I also have the same often (maybe even everytime, but I don't pay attention to it). I have so many different qualities of everything: honey, horses, carts, dried meat (I produce silk). And I also use the admin building always.

Next time I see it, I'll post the info.

Short problem discription: using admin building, have lots of different qualities to chose from, in the "chose your quality-to-use-screen" you see a few of your available qualities mentioned twice, the duplicates are never named next to eachother (so no horses Q10, horses Q10, but horses for example Q10, Q15, Q18, Q20, Q22, Q10, Q15).

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Are you players ones with inventories greater than 100 items?
This might be a related glitch due to the exploit that allows you to keep more than 100 different things but only access the first 100.

^ pure speculation.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Not a bad idea... I've had that for awhile, but not anymore. I'm going to test this when I can (will take me a couple of days since everything is currently working/producing).

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 am

Here you go, even though it's on the dutch server, it obviously lists many qualities twice (I've marked ALL the qualities that are listed twice!).
I have 5 spaces left in my warehouse. I'm setting production for a 32767sqm Weavery.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 am

Here on the English server:

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you for your screenshots, I'll make sure to forward them to the programmer and let you know of any developments.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I have another idea for doubled qualities. Do you have any contracts with them? I.e. sent to yourself or to somebody else?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 am

Silveriks wrote:I have another idea for doubled qualities. Do you have any contracts with them? I.e. sent to yourself or to somebody else?
Noop, no contracts are open to either others or myself with those goods.