Premuim Account

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

Premuim Account

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm

When my premuim account ended , alot of my building are not accessible displaying, "Premuim" while my building count is only 61

I need help please

Re: Premuim Account

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm

They will be available again when you back to premium.

Do you have 61/61?? It is written below your 'cash, allod, reputation and rank' or did you count all of your buildings?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 am

Hi there,

as Silveriks correctly said, more than 60 buildings are only available to you when you have a premium account; however, while you have a premium account, all buildings you purchase are marked as premium, and consequently cannot be used anymore when the premium time expires.

However, if you sell all surplus budildings, until you only have 60 left, you will be able to use all of those 60 buildings again.

If you don't intend to reactivate your premium account at the moment, I can give you a few more premium days, to allow you to sell your surplus buildings.

In that case please give me your city's name!

By the way: the system does inform you when your premium account runs out (you will get a respective email 3 days before), so that generally should give you enough time to either renew your PA or to sell your surplus buildings.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:12 am

pearlbay wrote:however, while you have a premium account, all buildings you purchase are marked as premium, and consequently cannot be used anymore when the premium time expires.
To be sure: Example - I have 40 buildings and I haven't premium acc. Next, I activate premium acc. and buy the 41th building. Is it premium building or this rule is for 61th and more?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

Hi again,

I think I may have explained this incorrectly yesterday, as this is how it is in Kapilands, but there is a slight difference in Kapi Regnum's system.

So, in Kapi Regnum, if you have a premium account, and 60 buildings, the next building you construct will be marked with a "P", as will all the other following buildings, up until you have 100 buildings. If your premium time ends, only these 40 surplus buildings will be unusable until you renew your premium account.

In Kapilands, all buildings you build during the premium time, are marked as premium buildings and will be rendered unusable when your PA ends (in that case we give the affected players a few extra premium days, so they can sell the extra 40 buildings), whereas in Kapi Regnum, only the surplus buildings you have should be rendered unusable.

If there are more of your buildings marked, then this is what may happened: You had 60 buildings, and bought new ones (which were then marked); you sold some of your old buildings, but the new buildings still were marked as "P" (as you bought them when you had more than 60 buildings): In that case, it's possible, that even if you have just 61 buildings when your PA ends, that some of your other remaining buildings are unusable anyway.

If you contact our support about this, our programmers can remove the "P" and ensure they are usable again (except for of course anything above the 60 building limit). Please give us your town's name & User ID in that case.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!