Problem setting time/quality

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

Problem setting time/quality

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I recently tried to set up a 30-hour run in my stonepits using my administration building. Since I have premium, I just entered 30: in the hour space. I was surprised to find that the game then tried to make gold with quality 30 (resulting in Q10 gold), rather than the 0 I had entered. It appears that the game is now taking the hours as quality, too. I set it for stone for now, hoping that this bug will be fixed soon. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm

I just had something weird with the syrup, probably related. I set 7 of my buildings to run for 25 hours in my administration building. It took the maximum quality, and it took water and divided by two. It completely ignored the beets, with which I can make almost twice as good syrup! When I went in and entered everything in the fruit pickers themselves, it worked fine.

ETA: This appears to just be with the 50: type entries. Doing it with the number of product to get candied apples worked just fine.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 am

Hi jediping,

I'll pass this right on to our programmers to look into!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:51 am

Hi again jediping,

according to our programmers this should have been fixed since Friday. Can you please check again on your end?

Thank you very much in advance,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:44 am

Yep, that seems to be sorted out. However, I have noticed that it handles materials differently. For example, it only set up enough buildings to make gold as I had tools. The rest of the buildings were empty. When setting that up with # of things to make, it would tell me I didn't have enough and give me the option to acquire more in order to fulfill the work. I'm not too bothered if it's different, but something weirder happened. When I set up a run in my bakeries, it gave me the option to select a quality of syrup. However, I didn't have enough, and there it just told me I didn't have enough materials and didn't make anything. I thought it a bit odd that it gave me the option to select materials that I didn't actually have enough of to make the goods. (I don't know if I'm explaining it well enough.)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 am

I'll have a look at this again, jediping! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

I have a problem in the same category of this.

When I go to set my productions both in the building AND the admin building, I have goods that I do not have enough of listed, so I need to keep retrying until I "pick" one that I have enough of. Also, some ingredients are listed twice. I have these two problems on ALL the kapi-regnum servers.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Apparently this must be being worked on, because now when I tried to set a run and didn't have enough water, it just gave me a blank screen. If I put in the # of products, it told me I needed to buy water. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

Hi there,

I have just been told the problem has been solved already - could you confirm this, please?

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:05 pm

It no longer gave me a blank screen, but it's back to not indicating I don't have enough goods and only setting up what it can and leaving empty buildings where it doesn't have enough resources.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:27 am

Hi again, jediping,

sorry for the late response; we have tested and tried this several times, and don't get any errors ourselves... do you still have these problems?

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Had to wait for my production to end. :) I set my stone pits to 50 hours. Production wasn't set for some of the buildings, since I didn't have enough tools, but I didn't get any message indicating that this was the case. If that's how it'll be, that's okay, it just would be nice to know, since I sometimes forget to double-check to make sure everything is set. :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to check this!

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 am

Hi again jediping,

our programmers say that generally you should get a message informing you if you don't have enough basic material to start your production; it is, however possible, that some of the buildings may start producing anyway (if products are available).

Our developers are already working at the system-responses, however. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 am

This problem has been solved with the last game-update! :)

Cheers,

pearlbay