Problem setting time/quality

Please, always add your player-id (you will find it in your profile) and a precise (!) description of the problem

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Hmm, so, it told me how much water to buy, so I bought it, then refreshed on the screen that told me how much wood to buy. It didn't set up all the buildings to produce, so I went back to the management building and selected the buildings, set them to 100: as I'd done before, and I got ... nothing. It just said "back" instead of anything else, and the buildings weren't set to produce. I tried a couple of times, but no luck. I finally went in and set two buildings at a time at 100:, and I was then able to get them to work. So something odd, but not sure what. :?:

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

it needs to be set at 100:00 or it will only set 100 of the goods not 100 hours ;)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 am

I have the same problem too where even if I select all the buildings it does not want to do so. I need to set them manually for the most part. :(

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 am

I'll have this looked into!

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:25 pm

It all worked perfectly in our tests. Can you please tell us exactly which buildings and products you have the issues with, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 pm

The situation I described was with the lumberjack. I've had a couple other management buildings end up with blank screens, but I don't remember which ones. I'll try to keep better track and post the results here. With the 100: setting, it might be a few days. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Okay, I tried to set three of my farms to make herbs for 100: and got a blank screen as a result. (Don't have enough water.) When doing them one-by-one, I got a message on the second farm telling me how much to buy.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am

And with the lumberjack again, I had to buy some more water, which I did, but it now blank screens when I try to set them all at once to making wood. When doing them individually or in small batches, it'll set it just fine.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Passed on!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

I also got the blank results when trying to set 3 stone pits to produce for 100:, even though I had enough tools and was able to set production for each individually without purchasing anything.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Being nitpicky here...

Are you actually typing '100:' or '100:00' into the boxes? That may be the difference here.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm typing 100:, not 100:00. 100: typically works for me. Never bothered adding on the extra 00, but I guess I can try next time to see if that changes things.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:42 pm

ETA: Seems like there are times that 100: ends up being translated as 10: If I need to include the 00 after, I will, but it didn't seem like the instructions required that. This may be a separate issue or somehow tied into the blank screens I've been getting. (Though if it thinks I'm asking for 10 instead of 100, I should definitely have enough goods in stock for that!)

I had assumed this was just a typo on my part, but it just happened again in the mill bakery when I was setting up some syrup production.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:22 pm

I had a problem in my mill bakery, trying to set production for 00:45. I got a message that I hadn't selected anything to be produced. I was trying to set it in the actual bakery screen, not from an administration building.

I tried :45 and 00:45, both of them generated an error.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 am

I just did a test (again, in the admin building of the mill bakery) of 100:00 and I got the blank screen again. (I mean, it's not totally blank, 'cause the navigation stuff is still there, but there's no message about things being made or missing or whatever.

So I decided to do a few at a time. I did two at a time, and it was fine. I set the remaining 5, but it only started 2. So then I did it again for the remaining 3, and it only did one, even though it gave me the option to select different Qs of syrup. I could do the remaining 2 one at a time, despite having enough syrup and apples in store to set it at once.