Butcher's Guild

Advertising .. or Looking for a Guild? Seek and you shall find.

Moderator: moderators

Butcher's Guild

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Hi all butchers!

You must either be a butcher or you want to be otherwise you wouldn't have opened this thread.

I'm a butcher. I have 48 butcheries and I'm looking to replace other buildings to build more.

Anyone want to join a guild?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:41 am

I'm a butcher, too.

I have 8 butcheries.

City:Hao

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:53 pm

Hi amnotu.

I've been offered the opportunity to create an advertisement for the upcoming Kapi Regnum Journal regarding this guild. We need to create this advertisement outlining the purpose, goals and benefits of the guild. It's due by Friday, December 21st. Also, we are allowed to create a banner for it.

If you want to help with this I would appreciate it. That's what a guild is for anyway, to help each other.

In fact the main purpose of the guild should be to help (cooperate with) each other meet our goals. But to have a successful goal I think we should have similar goals. For this guild I would like to keep it a butcher's guild and focus on that, but not the marketing of our products. I think if we do that we can be much better butchers. If we cooperate in producing butchery products we can control the over supply of these products and that will inturn benefit the sellers of these products at the victuals market. These sellers (other players) will be our customers. We will benefit these customers by creating an economic environment that is less risky and more stable. We will do this by controling the growth of our production and providing selection and other benefits to our customers.

That's a start there. Let's go from there. What do you think?

Can I join?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am

Can I Join the Butcher League as well. I am new to the game, however i have played Kapilands for some time now. :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:01 pm

Almost a year too late I'm afraid Justin.

Duncan left us before Guilds were officially implemented into the game and so the Butchers League was never actually created.