People Power [PPL] Recruiting People

Advertising .. or Looking for a Guild? Seek and you shall find.

Moderator: moderators

People Power [PPL] Recruiting People

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:48 am

This is a guild for any one who wants to enjoy the game. All the people in this guild will have equal status. Everyone has an equal chance of being selected into this guild.
We are currently in recruitment season. All those who want to join the guild are most welcome.

Our objective is to grow our allod. Cities with lower allod are always helped by bigger cities. With a bigger allod we can become a more powerful guild. We are here to play for fun. With the help of our guild members, MLT guild and Oeterp City we were able to win a silver cup. That's our most prized possession till now.

Re: People Power [PPL] Recruiting People

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 am

Did you not get banned?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 am

Ya I got banned.. But the guild admin allowed me start from fresh..

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 am

i was in this guild for a couple weeks and i have left as i fear they are headed towards a ban for improper trading within the guild...... I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you all do well

indianic -- you are on my ignore list (i think you will be the ruin of the members of that guild)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 am

I was also in this guild and did not like the shady dealings of indiainc1(the guild co.) Iwould warn all new players to be very careful

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 am

I respectfully request that you remove our name from your description above. The aid of MLT came before indiainc disgraced himself as a member of MLT, asking our newest, most gullible players to sell contest goods to him at pitifully low, unfair prices so he could sell those goods at a profit to himself, to PPR, often to one of the multiple accounts he was running that got him banned. Had we known of his cheating, dishonest, dishonorable ways, he would have been tossed from the guild and PPR would not have an ill-gotten trophy that they do not deserve, and did not honestly earn.

After calling out indiainc on one of his questionable deals, marketed at our newest players, he turned his back on a noble guild that had helped him achieve his rank in all good faith, and immediately began to further disgrace himself by attempting to malign the reputations of some of our members, and attempting to sell MLT's "inside information" to other guilds. To the credit, glory and honor of those guilds, they informed us immediately of his treachery and assured us, and indiainc, that they had no intention of acting in such disreputable manner.

Now indidainc is in a guild with his best friend, whom we do not personally know, nor will we malign. However, no good can come of this, as indiainc has shown himself as a vain and craven individual whom, even now, attempts to make disreputable deals with the newest members of MLT, and probably other guilds, in an attempt to take advantage of their inexperience and cheat them of their prizes, received for their honest efforts in the pursuit of noble activities. He is a scoundrel and a scallywag and he will bring naught but ill to the People Power for he cares naught for the People, only the Power.

To the newest members of PPL, I say unto you, think long and hard before you commit yourselves fully to this new Captain Bly on this new Ship of Fools. You have already lost one member whom has been in the realm long enough to know malignant chicanery when he sees it. Should you realize the short term future you have there, our doors are open at the Medieval League of Trade(MLT), and I am sure the Brotherhood of Friends(BoF), Unabhängiger Städtebund{USB), Die Siechen(DSI), or even the Pirates of Trading Taiwan(PTT) would be happy to give you admittance to a guild that would assist you with honesty and a genuine desire to see you grow for your own glory, not just to be slaves to a single, greed-driven player and his petty self-delusions. That choice is yours.

Respectfully submitted,
Brent of Stonehaven
Duke of the Realm
Medieval League of Trade, Admin

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Stoner has my full support with that he has stated above.

It is a game, should be enjoyed, unfortunately, I've found the conduct of indiainc to be contrary to any sensible self respecting 'player'. While neither I, nor my friends in all the 'guids' withhold help to anyone wanting to enjoy a good game or fling abuse on anyone indiainc has shown he actually deserves the villification. Be warned, if you join his guild, we club you to agree with what he does, especially after being made aware of this. It is a game, personally, I don't care to spend time and energy on people with shallow motivations.

no respect

PK

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Your behaviour, while you were in MLT was reprehensible and it has not improved since you joined PPL. I would have thought that having been banned may have taught you to have more respect for others, but it seems that the benefit of the doubt that was granted to you has not been the lesson that it would have been for most people. Stoney has been far too genteel in his wording of calling you a scallywag but you are most definitely craven. I can think of a few more choice words that fit you, but would get me banned - and you are not worth getting banned for.

This is a game - we play it for relaxation, entertainment and camaraderie. It is not a practice ground for developing con-artist skills. Long term players of this game are here because when they were new, the game was never a chore, it was safe place where the world did not try to be a rip off.

You have changed this for a number of new players. I can only hope that they do not quit this game because of you.

Now wondering how long before you are banned again.

Kristy of Winterfell

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Even after getting banned and apologising to everyone I get this thing.. That's not fair.. I did a lot of things when I was in MLT... I contributed nearly 4 billion ct to the wonder.. Donated most of my goods in the guild competition.. The basic fact is that you don't allow new guild to emerge.. You always try to suppress them so that they remain below you.. I thought that stonehaven is a good person.. But now I think that I was wrong.. I don't care what people say to me but I know that I am right.. I make money whenever it is possible... If that is something to be blamed, then I think you can blame me.. I play this game to make money and interact with new people..

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 pm

So you think you are right in the way you raise money!
Well indiainc i am a victim of your money raising schemes you cheated me out of billions of ct not millions but billions you took advantage of me being very new to this game and not knowing the true value of some goods and when i confronted you about this you said you are doing nothing wrong. You have a very warped sense of right and wrong .
This is a game in which you are supposed to enjoy playing but you have made it a nightmare for me. I have now found a guild that treats players fairly.
This game would be a lot better off without poeople like you!!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Changing your name again won't solve your problems, either.
"Expandables" Really?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask you to please desist from using this thread for personal arguments. If anyone feels cheated by another player, please be so kind as to contact our support-team under:

http://support.upjers.com/neo

and the issue will be investigated thoroughly. If we find proof of this, our team will of course step in.

Until then: we are and will be keeping an eye on this issue of course, you can all be assured of that. But in the interest of our forum rules and regulations, I am going to have to ask you to end this discussion here.

Thanks a lot for your understanding,

best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am

How un-medieval of you ;)

Where is your bucket of tar, pillow and the bag of stones?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:11 pm

I think what PK means is...
This is exactly the kind of conversation that should occur on a public forum. You don't do anything about unethical behavior, only cheating. Exposing such behavior is a responsibility of good ethical players. He (indiainc/Expandables) got himself into this mess, partly by being dishonest on this very forum. Let him reap his rewards until he stops trying to argue with the whole freaking realm.
It is also one of the few topics that seemed to garner any attention on an otherwise slow forum. Be happy people are paying attention to something going on here.

I think that is along the lines of what PK is thinking. But I don't want to put words in his mouth, so maybe he will respond on his own behalf. 8)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I typed something enad then keyboard dyslexia happened!!!

Anyway, in brief(s) - nanny state, can't curse (^@*$, some deserve it, still be civil if possible, still doesn't excuse being nannied to by a game!

O well, drink up :)

PS: Daniela is a sweetheart :)