(closed) New Guild : Central Standard Time - [CST]

Advertising .. or Looking for a Guild? Seek and you shall find.

Moderator: moderators

(closed) New Guild : Central Standard Time - [CST]

Post by Guest » Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 am

Find us in the guild list the rest is easy:

If you play games but you also have a real life... (Family, Job, School, or something more than this game)... Then welcome!

But.... we have these two rules

1. Be yourself; don't whine
2. Be respectful of others
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Guild : Central Standard Time - [CST]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 am

so one yet still looking

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 am

Good luck.

A bit silly forming new guilds at this stage... but good luck :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 am

I agree but since I started playing I missed out on adding to BoF and MLTs Wonders now I see there are three wonders so I hope some people who like me never got to participate would like to join a guild for this purpose........ and many people here do play without a guild for whatever reason. regardless I put no money and little time into this game but I do enjoy it and and have liked many people I have played with.

Re: (closed) New Guild : Central Standard Time - [CST]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 pm

A bit silly forming new guilds at this stage... but good luck
We were told something like that when we started MLT. Fact id, a new guild can grow into a competitive entity in a reasonable time frame with a little serious effort from the recruiting members of the guild, and some thoughtful planning. What we actually need is another 2 or 3 guilds that can be players in the guild side of the game. There are some smaller guilds that are "growing up" so to speak, and becoming second tier players in comps. USB comes to mind. A push to grow themselves, and they would be an issue to contend with. So I would never say never on starting a new guild. Just be ready for the work involved if you want it to be something other than a garage-band club.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 am

Stonehaven wrote:
A bit silly forming new guilds at this stage... but good luck
We were told something like that when we started MLT. Fact id, a new guild can grow into a competitive entity in a reasonable time frame with a little serious effort from the recruiting members of the guild, and some thoughtful planning. What we actually need is another 2 or 3 guilds that can be players in the guild side of the game. There are some smaller guilds that are "growing up" so to speak, and becoming second tier players in comps. USB comes to mind. A push to grow themselves, and they would be an issue to contend with. So I would never say never on starting a new guild. Just be ready for the work involved if you want it to be something other than a garage-band club.
garage-bands rock

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Yeah, they do. Most of the great bands of the '60's and 70's started as garage bands.
But they still had to put in the work to be great, hall of fame bands. I know you have what it takes to be a great guild member and team player. Go have fun. You know we at MLT will support your efforts. 8)