[CLOSE] All Colchester Coins are sold

Moderator: moderators

[CLOSE] All Colchester Coins are sold

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm

Coins are sold out.

New price on Colchester "I, Claudius" memorial coins -- 55 million kapi thalers each.

Act now -- supply is limited.

IGM Colchester

Colchester Mint is proud to announce the "I, Claudius" memorial-- a striking of a special coin issue commemorating the assassination of the Emperor Caligula (a thoroughly bad guy played by John Hurt) and the ascension to the imperial throne of Emperor Claudius (a good guy played by Derek Jacobi) on January 24, A.D. 41.

These proof-quality coins are available for the low price of 75 million kapi thalers each.

Act Now! This is a limited edition striking. Because there are only a few of these fine proof-quality coins available, they will not be available for very long and are guaranteed to go up in value (eventually). Once these fine commeratives have been sold, the die will be destroyed and no more will be produced.

IGM Colchester with your order.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 am

Coins still remain in the Colchester Mint Pope Boniface VIII commemorative issue. 8)
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 pm

8)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 am

8)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:40 am

Previous Colchester Mint commerative issue --
gonzo914 wrote:In honor of the election of Pope Boniface VIII on December 23, 1294, following the abdication of Celestine V, Colchester Mint is proud to announce a special striking of commemorative coins that will be made available to collectors and the general public on a limited basis for the price of 75 million ¢T each (75,000,000 ¢T each).

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Colchester Mint "I, Claudius" commerative coins are still available.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:27 pm

8)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Colchester Mint commemorative coins are still available.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 am

New price on Colchester "I, Claudius" memorial coins -- 55 million kapi thalers each.

Act now -- supply is limited.

IGM Colchester