Selling Estate! (300 rep points)

Moderator: moderators

Selling Estate! (300 rep points)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:56 pm

If you are a major of a big city, you have got to have an estate to retire to when you are tired of the small city house! It comes with a big big garden, very privately placed. No one knows where it is, not even me! So you would be completely unbothered there.

It is perfect for parties (if your guests can find it), vacation with the family or an adventure in the estates forests hunting game.

The estate comes readily equipped with 1000 schnapps and 2000 high quality Korvholmsk dried meat, ready for either a big big party, many small parties, or a lifetime of luxury alone!
(and if you don't really like schnapps, you can sell it, for some reason Q5 schnapps is worth a lot more then the rest of them...)

Since not everyone likes to flash around that they have bought a big estate, and not everyone would like their wives to know how much they spend, there will be an anonymous bidding round.

The bidding will be like this:

Everyone will only have one bid each, and the one bidding the highest till this Sunday at 17:00 will get it. No one will get any information on the other bids till the estate is sold.

This is both because I think its a lot of stress to send doves back and forth with the others bids, and because I think it will be a bit of fun:)

Members of my guild, Brotherhood of Friends, will get a 10% discount.

Good luck with your bidding!

Edit: added the discount and did some spelling

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 pm

really nice Advert :)