[CLOSED - BUY & SELL] HORSES Q1

Moderator: moderators

[CLOSED - BUY & SELL] HORSES Q1

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:51 am

I offer my services to sell/buy horses for you by providing a conduit between you and the other city.

I will only charge a small commission (much better than market commissions) and guarantee total confidentiality.

When you deal through Ferntree Gully Brokers, you deal through someone with successful experience of brokering the movement of million of contest goods and organising my own contest runs and supporting countless other efforts. (well, countable, but just so :))

Contact me if you would like to find a buyer for your horses. Avoid paying high market commissions and I'll sell your horses for you.

Buyers, you can't miss this chance.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:38 am

I have commitments from 6 players in one night to sell horses through me. If you want to mop up a serious part of the supply, you have to make a move to buy them out now :)

Update

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:27 am

100k+ horses available immediately and more can be committed on request.

I don't charge above market rates. Fair prices charged.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:42 am

Nearly 10 suppliers from small to Very BIG sell under a joint banner now. We pride ourselves in selling at reasonable and non volatile prices compared to the market and will responsibly support your candidature in return for a firm commitment to buy.

Also supplying in more limited quantities for your certificate needs.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 am

hundreds of thousands of horses available to a suitable bidder.

By buying this way you will actually save cash.