[buy]closed

Moderator: moderators

[buy]closed

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Closed

Rules: Please read this carefully

:arrow: This offer is now available for all cities that have not reached the rank of "Esquire", i.e. have total value of less than 32,000,000 ¢τ
:arrow: Only one contract per city /day will be accepted
:arrow: This contract is limited to 10.000 nets or 10 mil value
:arrow: Yes, you may buy cheap and sell it to me for 1000 ct. The nets don´t need to be self-made
:arrow: If you reach the rank of esquire due to the incoming money, you may not sending me contracts anymore. This offer is for "not-yet-esquires" only
:arrow: If I run out of money i will close this project, please don´t be angry if this is the case
:arrow: Of course this offer stands only until 24.10.2008 at 22:00 cet (board-servertime!)
Last edited by Guest on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Since for Contest products there is no established price then personally I see no problem with this.

Of course, many products could be sold, or brought for higher prices due to Quests from The Dark Shape, and for delivering to the special buildings; but in case of products sold by the Royal Warehouse Custody - That's where the line is usually drawn.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:30 pm

There have been some disbeliefs: Just to state this explicitly:
:!: Yes it is 10.000 nets every day , that means 10 Mil every day (the contest ends in 2 days: For those who didnt send the contract today: its 10 Mio tomorrow and 10 Mil the day after tomorrow. (its funny that some of you dont belief this (it is true,trust me :twisted: ))
:!: Please don´t feel bad, because you bought a net for 820 on the market and sold it to me for 1000. That ok!! Just produce, buy and sell and make some profit, dammit! ;)

Greetings
Count Count