Banner Workshop closed for the time being

This is where you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 pm

It looks nice, the words would be better if they were brighter, bolder and bigger... The top edges could be shaved off to make a smooth convex surface :D

Thanks for doing this for our guild!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 pm

wow Count

amazing is so little to discribe it

Cheers

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:19 pm

ahh: "sash" is the word, thank you
:D

I´ll continue, thanks for the nice comments so far

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:47 pm

hello pk!

I guess you meant only a tiny little bit weathered and aged, but well ... I found a new (i.e. new to me) tutorial how to age the metal and got carried away a little bit :D - it was simple fun to try. Don´t worry I´m just playing around. Weekend i`ll finish this. And - who knows - maybe you and/or some other guild member likes this version.

Greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 am

You know... that actually looks quite nice! Kinda rustic and cool... like an old shield that's seen many battles
I like it! :D

Wow!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 am

I just found this thread, and, wow. Everything you do is awesome. It makes this forum look so much cooler, which makes the game look so much cooler. Great, great work.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 am

hmnn.. great... now give it a nice n polished handed down through generations look and we're done with the shield :)

btw,.. if u don't get to the sash, then just email us the .psd and I'll work on it in my spare time (whenever I get it!, that is)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm

@Boudikka
Thank you

@pk
I´ll remove the rust. No problem with rhe sash. Weekend begins in 6 hours. :D

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 am

I like the aged metal effect, is there a link to the tutorial?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:58 pm

as always: comments are welcome. For instance I´m not contend with the color of "BoF", but it looked so boring without any. The sash seemed to be quite good, but now its so small and and and . What you think?

This one involved a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of clicking!

@kgauck: The tutorial is in german. But I´m sure there are a lot of simliar "rust texture" "aging a surface" or whatever tutorials in english out there. I think I saw even a complete plugin or script for gimp somewhere, that produces a similar effect. I like to do these things by hand: I learn more about GIMPing that way, although it´s a little bit tedious sometimes
Tutorial - link: http://gimp-werkstatt.de/rost.php

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:43 pm

wow!
Pk.... Count Count.....
You two, wow.... That sheild is wonderful!
Our guild is looking fancier all the time!
Count Count I thank you again xoxoxox

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 pm

I wasn´t contented with the former work, the sash primarily. So I made another version, which is - in my humble opinion - better. Three formats: big for some extern forum or whatever (and to show-off :oops: ), middle for upload to the ingame guilds description and small for board avatars/user pics. I hope you like it.

ImageImageImage
edit: 2 Minibof´s ;) added: These 2 have exactly 70px width. So if someone wants to have the coat of arms left or right to his banner (which most of the time has 480px width), he or she can use a minibof and it should work. Note: According to the board rules the sum of px for pictures in the signature should not exceed 550 px. Thats why:
Image Image

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Love them :D

gonna get my entire guild to pay a visit to your thread and check it out :)

And I'l change the in game logo soon enough.. gr8 work mate.. or, as you might say.. Super!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:31 pm

My sigature is my answer

Great work as usual :wink: count :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello Doc! ;)

Try this code. its 600 px width, but maybe it will be accepted?

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.kapi-regnum.com/schaufenster_public.php4?user=196][img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1699/bof4wx9.gif[/IMG] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5589/mintirof0.jpg[/IMG]
Click me!^^^^[/url]
Greetings
Count Count