Banner Workshop closed for the time being

This is where you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:12 pm

@bartolome:

I made a new writing. And -as I think the background-layer is ok - saved the picture as a template and the writing on an extra layer. So a) if your want the writing changed , no problem I just exchange that layer and b) you can download the template and you gamble with it yourself.

@littlewoman
I can´t decide what I want. That´s definitely bad for business ;)
But I had a lot of fights today. Imageshack keeps on troubling me, GIMP - the program I use for making these banners - just crashes in the middle of the work ... so I´m in a rather red mood today, - and I made myself a red one.

By the way: I guess its just one server of the Imageshck server farm that keeps on causing problems. So I uploaded the banners for Haltonhills and Minas Tirith again. I edited the corresponding posts in this thread so you and Minas Tirith can copy and paste the new code into your signature. Try it the next time your banners don´t show.

Greetings
Count Count
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Ok and thank-you...

Yor banner looks very dramatic! Very midevil...

I really enjoy your work! - the littlewoman xoxox

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:39 pm

:D wow you hit it with that one... that looks great... so now how do i get it?
and i see you also make those little ones ,one can putt underneth your name .... any ideas ... maybe one with the fieldpic i sent you..?

You realy do great work...

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 pm

copy and paste this into your sig:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.kapi-regnum.com/schaufenster_public.php4?user=10142][IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1263/freim2lv7.jpg[/IMG][/url]
=> your banner is then a link to your shop window.

Avatar: I will have a look at the fieldpic. But maybe just the big "F" of the Freimettigen and a cut-out of the banner?? we`ll see

cu
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Avatar: I will have a look at the fieldpic. But maybe just the big "F" of the Freimettigen and a cut-out of the banner?? we`ll see

cu[/quote]

yeah that works :)

got to try this now...lol

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 pm

maybe now

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 pm

:( ...maybe now.. ?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 pm

:cry: ok one more time.... :oops:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 pm

bartolome: check your user settings, you might have html disabled or something.

stupid question also, but I forget to do it all the time so I have to ask. are you saving the new sig? I have a bad habit of changing a signature, previewing it, and forgetting to actually save it.)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:46 pm

I just copied the code of the post above:

URL of this banner:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1263/freim2lv7.jpg

--> It works. I guess Tangled is right. Maybe you simply forgot to click "submit"

URL:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9750/freimdg4.gif

in your forumprofil is a field: "Upload Avatar from a URL:"
--> copy the url - go there- and paste it in there --submit--ready: your Ava should be visible under your name.
Greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm

@bartolome
I uploaded the banner again. The former size was 486px × 106px. For the shop window only 480x100 are allowed. Shrinking it to the right format caused some artefacts.
I edited the links and codes in the former posts. The URL with the bannersize of exact 480x100px is

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1263/freim2lv7.jpg

write an Igm or pm if there are still any problems
Greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Edit wrote: 2 prefab Banner in the opening post

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi 7thedoc7!

Maybe this is useful?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:53 pm

first step in the session "pimp my coat"
Comments please: In the right direction? What colour for the äh ... cloth strip ?? ... and so on. Some feedback will help to bring the result closer to your wishes.

Greetings
Count Count
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:02 pm

That looks... amazing... That lettering is perfect... slightly brighter colour required.. I think.. nut you do what matches well.. This one might look better than a brighter one :)

With the sash at the bottom... Is it possible to have it kind of curl and drape around the shield and say the full title - Brotherhood of Friends

And maybe bump the top of the shield out just a little bit more :) For a broader look!