The "how did you hear about this game" thread?

This is where you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:57 pm

banner on a game-site, i think it was not Tribal Wars, but is possible.

Seems like those banners do have a certain effect ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:50 pm

I saw a banner for the German version and started playing that. I joined the English version a couple of weeks after it started. A week or two after that, I joined the Dutch version as well. The Dutch version is a real challenge, as I speak no Dutch at all.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Desrosier wrote:I saw a banner for the German version and started playing that. I joined the English version a couple of weeks after it started. A week or two after that, I joined the Dutch version as well. The Dutch version is a real challenge, as I speak no Dutch at all.
hmm,lets make it easy... :D

I saw a banner for the German version and started playing that(September2007). I joined the English version at end of january. A week or two after that, I joined the Dutch version as well. The Dutch version is a real challenge, as I speak no Dutch at all.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm

I did a google search for free online business simulation games, and landed here.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:27 pm

I am a captured on line chess player but when my daughter come home for Christmas she said " Daddy, you might like this game."

She showed me Kapi Regnum.

I had tried sim city type games but they 'left me cold'.

I have entered into the spirit of the period and enjoy trading with my partners in the same vein.

My only objection to this enjoyable simulation game is that it is consuming a large chunk of my precious time - although I budget my visits to my farm managers to twice per day and give them work tasks of 24, 36 or 48 hours duration.

I must get back to my vineyard manager before he tramples on all the grapes.

poipoi of llandeilo-fawr

Post by Guest » Thu May 01, 2008 3:31 am

wikipedia...after googling 'economic simulation game'.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 am

Heh! You too? Wikipedia and "economic simulation game"? That's how I found it. I think they took that article down though. Too much like an advertisement, they said.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I was really bored one evening. After checking my email, reading some demotivationals,and doing everything I could possibly think of, I still found myself very bored without any idea what to do. So I did a search on google "Fun things to do online when your bored." It came back with some interesting results among which was "The best 7 fun things you could do online when your really bored" I opened that page and among those 7 was Kapi-Regnum. It was the only idea on there that seemed even remotely fun to me, so I thought what do I have to lose? I gave it a try and found it refreshingly interesting. And here I am writing this post almost a week later. Great game, and not very time consuming when you don't want it to be.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

I was very bored (painfully bored... agonizingly bored) while on break for work one afternoon in December of '08. Did a web search for "Medieval business simulation games online" (or something similar to that), and it brought up Kapi-Regnum.

That was over two years ago and I've never been the same since! :D

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:14 am

Found it in a collection of free games sites. Even when you are paying for premium subscription, it is almost free, or at least much below the market prices, a good buy...

This is a great game

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2011 2:04 pm

I did some time in Molehill Empires, but all the pointy clicky seedy growy got me looking for something else, and I found Kapi-Regnum

Hoorah