graphics-pack

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

graphics-pack

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:27 pm

The graphics for me is too dark and this big banner on top makes me to scrooll all pages... its a bit annoying. Is there any graphics-pack with brighter colors and without such big banner? :)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 pm

Another question: is any tutorial how to make it self?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:06 pm

If you were to use your own custom graphics you need only save the new image in the same directory used for the graphics pack, using the same name (and filetype) of the image you wished to replace.

Let's for example say you wanted to swap the paypal.gif image (which is in German still) for an English alternative of your own. You would switch the text for english, and keep the original name.

This basically means that when the graphics pack is set to be used and assuming the directory is correct you would see your updated version instead of the default.

The same applies if for example you wanted to change the image of the banner for a smaller version. You would shrink the image as you wanted then save it in the directory you are using for the graphics pack keeping the original name, in this case mamarkt.jpg

It's actually quite a simple process, and does mean if you had a little knowledge of image editing you could adapt the graphics pack to appear that little bit brighter.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 am

The banner at the top you can change to a smaller one in the settings.

For this just go in your account there at the mittle of the page you will find the setting small Banner
Its is not choose so choose it :)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:07 am

Thanks a lot. It was driving me crazy scroolling all the time :)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:27 am

No problem, mate, I know that problem :)

Well but is somebody is interrested in making a packet, I would find it very nice :)