Contest???

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Contest???

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 pm

I wonder why the list for the first contest is open?

I could never read about it (journal) and it is running for the same time like the contest on the German server.

Is this contest real or is it only some programming error?

best regards,
Volki

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 pm

OK - My mistake - Now journal issue 3 is online and the contest is described there.

Another question. After sending the flax to "Contest" I have a contract in my sending-contracts list. Is this right?

edit: please open "Contest Products Trade"!

regards,
Volki

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Assuming the Flax is the correct quality and price, it should be accepted instantly and counted towards the contest

Unless the system hasn't been activated .. I'll leave a note about it.
Have tried sending one Flax myself, and it also wasn't automatically accepted.

Been the first contest for the server there may be a small glitch, but this should be resolved tomorrow.

And 'Contest Products Trade' will be opened tomorrow when Pearlbay checks in; unless elwood74 has the ability to open it for me. I don't have access to that particular section of the forums.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Hello
I has ask one:

why can I not see anything with contest? I already sent, but doesn't show any city-name or the sent one there mixes

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks for your answer!

I think the system hasn't been activated then. No problem - There is plenty of time left for sending the contest product.

best regards,
Volki

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Alona1 wrote:Hello
I has ask one:

why can I not see anything with contest? I already sent, but doesn't show any city-name or the sent one there mixes
This is in relation to the contest products not been accepted; It would seem a script has yet to be activated on the 'Contest' name, but that will be sorted tomorrow.

Once the products are been accepted the hiscores should update themselves as expected.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edit: I've updated the journal page about the Contest to explain the situation.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:00 pm

OK

Thx

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 am

Therian wrote:And 'Contest Products Trade' will be opened tomorrow when Pearlbay checks in; unless elwood74 has the ability to open it for me. I don't have access to that particular section of the forums.
I´m sorry, but I also don´t have the right to open the forum. Pearlbay has to do that tomorrow.

Elwood

100,000 Flax Contest Auction! - See Auctions thread

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:16 am

Hi All!

Wu-Mart is offering a fantastic element to the contest. I am offering 100,000 Flax Q0 in auction. To win the auction would also mean that you would rank in the top 10 for the contest (as of today's standings)!

Remember, the contest ends 2008-02-01 23:59.
This auction will end 18 hours before the end of the contest, ample time for payment and delivery.

Check our Auctions thread on the Official Kapi-Regnum forum for more information or directly go to this address:
http://kr.forenserver.de1.cc/viewtopic.php?p=5633#5633

Happy Bidding and Competing all!
:D