New to online games...

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

New to online games...

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm new to online games such as this and have no idea what I'm in for... If a kind soul could help me with a few tip's or suggestions for a beginner It would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank's...
PBD

pearlbay

Re: New to online games...

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

Hi PersephoneBellaDonna,

and welcome to Kapi Regnum! :) We're always happy to meet great new players here. However, when it comes down to advise, I'd best leave the field open for the real experts, namely our players, who'll surely be able to give you some expert advise on how to best get started. :)

Would anybody be so kind as to give our newest forum member a quick heads-up on how to best proceed at the start? Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi PBD

Play the tutorial, it tells you the basics.

Then when you are in the game it lets you build more types of buildings and make various products, these products can then be sold or used to make other products.

In the end, you choose something you'd like your city to make in most buildings, figure out a way to sell that in your market stalls or to others. Use the profits to further grow your buildings in size and boost production. Also, research quality to make better products that sell for more.

Try some of this and see what questions you come up with. Ask away.

Quite difficult to explain the whole game in one reply. Explore and have fun :)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 am

Hi personna etc.
You have already entered into the spirit of the game by choosing an interesting name.
One of the best bits about this game of Kapi is that you choose your own speed and strategy. The best single advice I can offer is go to the help button at the top right of the screen. It might seem like a lot to take in - and it is !!! I am still referring back to it and I have been playing this game for several years.

There is no best way to win because there are lots of different goals.

poipoi

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

Well I am also new to this game but not new to online games. I came with a couple friends and we're learning quickly about the game. If you want to learn together just give me a shout in game and I'll be happy to work with you. My city name is Valdyr Estate. Just give me a shout or a question.