Coins

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Coins

Post by Guest » Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm

I have played Kapilands for three years now and have played regnum also in the past i am a regular buyer of coins on R2.

I have only just taken up regnum again, I need some opinin on if it is worth splitting what little i get into regnum and Lands?

I only get about 40-60 coins a week.

Re: Coins

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

I don't know what use the coins have in lands, so I can't say for sure. I would assume that coin prices on German2 are less expensive than on this realm, and probably more plentiful, so I'd say getting your 20 for premium makes fairly good sense if you don't have a problem spending the real money. :)

Re: Coins

Post by Guest » Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Quite the opposite, actually. Coin prices in-game in kapilands R2 were over 350mio last I checked. It is one of the reasons I basically bailed out of that game. At a couple of billion allod, I couldn't keep up with premium coin needs. The game there is totally dominated by old, powerful players with nothing else to play for, and things got ridiculously out of control in the coin markets.

I think the answer to your question lies in why you are in Regnum. If you find more entertainment here, then prepare to be here by shifting coins. If you don't, keep them in Kapi, where you will definitely need them to stay afloat.