I think I see

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

I think I see

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 pm

I think I see my problem. Is it fair to say that if you are not a member of one of the Guilds then your Market sales are ignored. I didn't realize this. see ya.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 am

Never had any trouble whatsoever selling anything on market, in guild or out of it (I've been both). Try to monitor prices and look for what's in high demand.

Honestly, when I'm buying something on market, I don't even look at town's NAME, much less at it's guild allegiance. Give me a good deal and I'm your buyer.

Re: I think I see

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 am

Mungeripak wrote:I think I see my problem. Is it fair to say that if you are not a member of one of the Guilds then your Market sales are ignored. I didn't realize this. see ya.
That's a little presumptuous to think, isn't it? What are you selling and for how much? When I see something on the market that is well priced and that is Q0 I grab it. Most people generally do not buy anything other than Q0 and if you (or anybody sells) over a certain amount of price nobody will touch it. It is trial and error and has nothing to do with guilds.

An example is this, if you sell 397 schnapps Q3 for 29.99 ct I still would not touch it as I have no use for it. If you sell 397 Schnapps Q0 for 499.99 I will buy the load.

If you sell 3,556 herbs Q7 for 3 ct I won't touch them, but if you sell the same amount of herbs but in Q0 for 90 ct I will grab them off the market in a heartbeat. I don't care who sells it, I have no use for anything other than Q0 product except in a very VERY rare circumstance

Same as with Elhior, I don't even see WHO I am buying from... I look at price and quality only