Guild admin

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Guild admin

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

Suppose the admin and his co of your guild have not logged in to the game anymore for a very long time. Is it then possible for other Guild members to take over ?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 am

The people of Hoff think this is a great idea; though the High Chancellor is outraged by such thoughts of insubordination. :(

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

Ardour wrote:The people of Hoff think this is a great idea; though the High Chancellor is outraged by such thoughts of insubordination. :(
:lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Nothing be further from my mind than to incite rebellion amongst the good people of the Free and Righteous City of Hoff !

I was rather thinking of non-solitary guilds, such as the Pirates of Trading from Taiwan.

(Great to see PTT competing in the contest again !)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

Hi there,

yes, if indeed the guild-administration is no longer active in the game, and the guild itself decides on a new leader, we can make the switch from our side. In that case it's always best if the newly selected leader contacts us via our support under http://support.upjers.com/neo (also accessible by clicking the link in my signature). We'll then take care of the switch.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

It was good to see the dread Pirates!!! competing again. It will be good to have them active as a gild again. they add a certain...penache to the game. Someone to love hating, as it were. 8)