only one thread

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

only one thread

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi,
I would like to start a thread in the user to user section....

It says one thread per city.
I looked a bit but there are alot of threads.
I looked under My posts also, just as many.
I am going to try and win a gold medal. Yeah really, sheesh.
I have one week. I am stoked!!! I plan on being all over the forum. Auction, contest product trade... Status symbol trade - this is a desperate attempt. If I do not win gold - I want to go down in flames! My wish is to have the most fun I can because this is an expensive party!!! I'm going to stay drunk on the caretakers mead with my tiger Kilon. I might sell anything...
Except the tiger...
And the incense that I need to win, must be bought! Send, if you need instant cash you better send a dove first. I will frequently be broke.

Where does all this sort of stuff go? I am so excited... I am terribly sorry if I would have planned this out better I wouldn't be doing it... It is a slim chance... I am putting in all my goods in upfront so my progress is visible.
the littlewoman xoxo

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

:lol: good luck .. i'll be rooting for you .. you definatly deserve a medal just for trying .. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 am

Ah ha :o So that's what Haltonhills looks like........ hmmm a tidy village look, with neat roofs and its own sign that no doubt swings gently in a breeze. :o

You have my backing for a medal. :D

pretty village

Post by Guest » Tue May 03, 2011 11:51 pm

I once went to Halton hills to collect some coins and the little woman was very friendly. Her big pussy cat, who I think is called Kilon, gave me a very quizzical smile but it turns out he only drinks milk !!

poipoi