Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Stonehaven wrote:You are awesome!
Thanks 8)

Why can't I delete my own post?

Just edit it

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Pearl my sweet....

(you see this one coming? ;-))

We have a situation where a guild mate was in another guild. They built their Wonder. He is now with us, and claims to be getting benefits form the other Wonder. We have not completed ours yet. Is this possible?

Also, I was under the impression that the amount you donated alters your percentage chance of gaining a prize. Is this true, or do you just get more reputation for larger donations?

Thanks as always, hope you got the recent shipments of honey we sent to you. Had to fight off Pirates!!! and all to get it there. Good stuff. Q42. 8)

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

New question:

We have a guild member from another guild. He had a wonder built there, and continued to receive prizes from that one while building on our Wonder.

If we recruit someone from a guild with a completed Wonder, and our Wonder is now completed, will they receive prizes from their old guild's Wonder, since they cannot participate in any way in ours, including the act of donating?

Has there been any consideration given to the suggestions about new "projects" for guilds, other than the Wonder?