city ownership

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

city ownership

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

I have a question about transfering ownership of a city.

I have a nice city built on one of the German servers and have accumulated alot of coins and trinkets.

The question is, is it ok to give it to someone.

Upjers has entertained me for along time now, If you tell me to tear it down, I will.

the littlewoman xoxo

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

i would think as long as the taker of an acc doesnt allready have another acc on the same server ,it whould be .. also on german 1-3 you cant start any new accounts .. the servers are full. :shock:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 pm

that's what I think as well and that is why I posted it on the board in game. However, I seen something on a board outside the game that shocked me. Made me think about how important it is to support upjers by asking first.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 pm

This is what our terms of use say:
§ 5 Responsibilities of the user
(1) The user undertakes to keep his/her access data to the services secret. It is not allowed to deliver them to other parties.
That's why giving your account to another one may result in the blocking of the latter.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Thank you, I thought as much. I have been in my city a couple of times over the last few days and just might get active there again. If not I will sell off my goods at a nice but leagal price... That might be fun...

the littlewoman xoxo

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:15 am

No problem at all, it's a game after all :)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:36 pm

so what ur sayin ,Duffhead, every one whos having a holiday replacement is in violation of that paragraph aswell?
You have to give out info for someone to look after your city. :wink:

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 pm

That's kind of a grey area. You see, if someone compromises your account by having gained your trust, we're not to be held responsible for any damage this may cause you, so that's kind of a grey area. ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

ah .. thanks :lol:

btw .did u have a chance to checkup on the pm i sent you? :)

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Oooh, I have too much PMs to handle. I suggest you send a support ticket, that way you get a reponse way quicker.