Quests

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Re: Quests

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 am

Did you even read my post? I didn't complain at all, learn to read before commenting on what I write. It seems a lot of things perplex you though, maybe if you learned to read what is written infront of you Upjers support wouldn't be such an ordeal for you.

As for your hard work it's called desperation. I've had the same dove off you three times. At least some of the other guild admins have a little dignity and don't beg for members in-game. Now go and play on your guild forum. :wink:

Also for clarification I said I was getting sick of hearing about them however with more clarification from jediping who had the decency to respond in a polite manner (I know, I know ironic due to my post) with a little more understanding the guilds do make more sense within kapi regnum.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:25 pm

I swear this was funny.

An admission here, I made BoF because I hated the guild system. Before guilds there was so much activity on here and doves to make contact and people rego your their dodgy foreign languages (shhhhhhhhh), it was friggin hilarious. Then the krauts, sauerkrauten, cabbages, lettuce and turnips all holed up in their little guilds.

So we just went for it, :) sometimes

Anyway, if you've read so far and aren't offended, well, chug on, habe sie einen eine schones laugh.

PS: if you're offended, PPL will have you :P

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:28 pm

PPS: I offer membership to traders on the market that I feel can use a helpful community and an active guild board. Not guiding them is akin to letting virgins become nuns!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 am

I read your sourpuss post. So what! Trying to reframe something you don't like as something it isn't demonstrates a desperation to appear right when you were, in fact, and by your own admission, ignorant. One is not desperate when one has built the most powerful entity of its kind in any milieu. And we have certainly done that here. So get over the fact that your indescript place in the scheme of things gets lost in the backwash of generality and you get a familiar dove once a year. You'll probably get another one next year, too.

Sorry, my dearest Ping. You can scold me for this later. 8)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Considering I was 'ignorant' to the guilds which would be because I am new to the game. Simple actual information would be better which was supplied by jediping. That funnily enough helps more than someone sending you several desperate messages.

Carry on though you are the best advert as to why not join your guild.. You say in your desperate messages you want to help small cities grow and then on the open forum mock them about their size whilst bleating about the size of your guild.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 pm

A suggestion.

Please keep these comments from getting personal. I can understand that people can develop irreconcilable points of difference, well, if NOTHING else, utilise the ignore feature in the game.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

Hi there,

I was hoping you'd all be able to solve your differences amicably, which is why I left this thread open. If you still wish to share your thoughts, I'd like all participants in this discussion to please keep discussing the issue at hand in a polite manner. If that is not possible for either one involved, please restrain yourselves to the private message area, or, as has been suggested, best don't get in touch with each other at all. I'd love for everyone to be able to get along on this game, but obviously this cannot be forced - still, please be so kind everyone to do your part in keeping the tone on the forum and inside the game civil.

If that's not possible, I am afraid I will have to close this thread here.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh, Oooohkaay. You sure take the fun out of everything Pearly. 8)
It's Rufus' monthly bath day, anyway.

Besides, I was actually mixing NYK's and Andro's doves into one in my mind. I probably should have been shooting half my arrows at each. In fact, I probably should have been using arquebusses, since they can't hit a damned thing anyway. Then I wouldn't have hurt their feelings.

Guy in red and blue unitard: "Oh no, you found my weakness, small blades."

"C'mon Rufus..." 8)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 am

Ok, no more.. because you asked so nicely as you always do.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks a lot for your understanding, guys. ;)

Have a lovely and hopefully peaceful day,

cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 am

All I can say is that NYK and I are both Kapilanders. We don't have guilds. I believe one or two exist by those who feel like it but it's not an official feature. The two games are very similar and if you have played one you can manage in the other. So even if we're small in this game doesn't mean we're clueless.
They differ when it comes to quests though and that's why we're here asking about them.

I'm not particularly fond of the 24h limit of these quests. I have lost 3/5 so far. I don't remember if Kapilands have the same limit. It's been ages since I've done the quests there. There's only a handful of them and there's no new ones (yet). But anyway. The time limit seems a bit extreme. I believe most people log in once a day to do their business and then leave it at that. There are very few quest related items (the ones I know about) on the market and to find a person that might have the product I'm looking for and to get in contact with them in time (and to have them see the message in time) is quite difficult. A bit too difficult in my opinion.
I'd love to see old quests come back.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:29 pm

The guilds are really handy for the quests Andro :D

You can just post on the guild board and most times someone will be able to either produce or supply you within time. I think I've only missed one quest. The quest time limit is the same from memory although like you it's been several years since my last one on Kapi. The guild boards tend to be the most active part of the game now I fully understand them.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am

Unfortunately, it's either guilds or no guilds. When there were none, things were great. Now that they are here, it's not so bad either, but it is a bit bad for those stranded without one, the quests are one thing, individual contests are another. No chance to compete unless you are part of one.

Which is why I don't recommend anyone to remain without a guild, find one, a friendly one, see if you like it.

Before guilds, this board used to get tons of activity. Not so much after, like NYK is discovering, the chatter shifts to the guild board and most people only give the game so much time. I manage to log in twice a day and on this forum prolly once a week!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 am

I too play Kapilands, though I fell of to once every couple of weeks logging in because it is very much a pay to play game that way over-favors the older richer players. I find this game vastly superior specifically because of the social nature of the guilds. I guess it is a matter of what one is looking for.
I am really surprised that some of the improvements here have not found their way to Kapilands. In particular, the time-setting feature of production, and the repeats of missed quests.

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and will have a wonderful new year. 8)