How would people know about contest before.....

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

How would people know about contest before.....

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:05 pm

How was it before the contest before it was posted? All the wool was gone from the market at 3am est time. I was going on to get a good price for todays production and it was all gone. How would someone know what the contest was before it came out in the paper?

Grazer

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:25 pm

There's only the game administration and myself who should know about the contest, and of course I don't give away the product before it's published in the journal - especially since often I don't even decide on a product until a few days before.

There is a small bug on the 'All Time Competition' listings with "dead entries", and it seems the majority of the milk was also brought out as well.
It shouldn't happen for next time, and I don't remember there been much on the market anyway that could give anyone a major boost.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Why do it always have to be research level 0?
I mean why not the same product but random quality.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:05 pm

There's a little "spoiler" hidden in the journal to comment on that ;)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:19 pm

to help nubies they can make a fortune on this and help expand their villages

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 am

Why do it always have to be research level 0?
I mean why not the same product but random quality.
Because that disqualifies all those who wish to make $$$. Contests are moreso meant to help newer players in my opinion.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:58 am

sneeperofsand wrote:to help nubies they can make a fortune on this and help expand their villages
blake_synel wrote:Because that disqualifies all those who wish to make $$$. Contests are moreso meant to help newer players in my opinion.
same thing the newer players can use this to help boost their city and expand

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 am

Thank You Therian for your reply.

Yes I am always in need of wool so i always look throughout the day and night for good deals. I looked then an hour later everything that was on the market for around 100ct or less was gone. I figured it was something like a little glitch.

Thank You Again

Grazer