How to get your company information into your signature

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 20:07

felixbluindustries wrote:Meh i saw the thread had new posts and i dont know to read the dates :P Leave me be XD
not exactly a thing someone would want to brag about ^^

Post by Guest » 31.05.2009, 07:24

I'm allowed to do what I wish XD Well for another few years at least until I have to go to work :S But between now and then I'll have uni... That will definatley teach me self disipline :P lol

Oh and who likes my ever changing quote of the day XD

Post by Guest » 31.05.2009, 07:39

Ooo me, me, I do :!:
I now make it my offical lifes goal to find a day were it dosent! hehe
Ok I should stop eating macas sugar packets straight up :D
H 8)

Post by Guest » 22.06.2009, 20:12

test

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 18:30

As you [irony]surely[/irony] have noticed during the last week, there was a red announcement in your banners that said that the server address has changed. From today on, the old server address will only deliver an announcement and a what the new address will be. Please change it :)

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 18:38

test:s

not working....grrrr

now?

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 18:43

hmmm...can anyone help me.

I made the banner as descibed in the first posts of this topic, put it in my profile, made my signature visible....but still nothing!

how can that be?

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 18:46

Looks like you are in Realm 2, so it should say en2 in the address, not en1.

Oh, looks like the guy who cares of kapitools.de has slept, I will just tell him that his generator has an error ;)

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 19:58

Morgil wrote:Looks like you are in Realm 2, so it should say en2 in the address, not en1.

Oh, looks like the guy who cares of kapitools.de has slept, I will just tell him that his generator has an error ;)

I see
kind a stange, cause every time i submit my number with realm 2 i get a banner of realm 1..... :shock:

Post by Guest » 13.10.2009, 19:59

Philein wrote:
Morgil wrote:Looks like you are in Realm 2, so it should say en2 in the address, not en1.

I see
kind a stange, cause every time i submit my number with realm 2 i get a banner of realm 1..... :shock:

never minds....works now :lol:

Post by Guest » 13.12.2009, 09:35

testing