LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIEND in the game :D

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 04.05.2009, 21:37

Thanks for putting it in a nice way felix. :?
I live in the north of the Netherlands.
And how about you, the UK?

Post by Guest » 05.05.2009, 07:43

You think UK - cos he was rude???
Hope we don't have this reputation!

Post by Guest » 05.05.2009, 09:21

Lol, no Hebawom I wasn't being sarcastic about the UK, I think he is from the UK because of the way he sometimes write, but maybe I am wrong.
I actually like the UK, especially the countryside.
And all 15 year old teens are rude from time to time, their brain isn't fully developed yet so in a manner of speaking they are all mentally handicapped until around 21, no matter what country they are from.
I discovered the only thing you can do about it is try not to be rude in return, ignore it, and pray.. that the years go by fast. :wink:

Post by Guest » 05.05.2009, 16:41

sally wrote: they are all mentally handicapped until around 21, no matter what country they are from.
I discovered the only thing you can do about it is try not to be rude in return, ignore it, and pray.. that the years go by fast. :wink:
21... pff try 30's + XD

And well yes i am from the UK good guess :P I have a feeling you cheated though ;) Somehow :P

But im not a rude boy just very nice :P- I live near losndon i na place called chessington( If you've heard of Chessington Wrold of Adventures then yes i'm near there) And i go to a Grammar school in sutton... 3hours travelling daily >.<

Post by Guest » 05.05.2009, 17:12

Haven't heard of Chessington, but 3 hours is a long travel everyday.
Grammar boys school in Sutton,very good school, not easy to get in except if you are a very good student!
Do you wear uniforms?
Then you must also know Mr Ironside I think?? :wink:

Cheat?
I wouldn't know how, I had my suspicions that you were British, but the "old chap" thing gave it away. :D

Post by Guest » 06.05.2009, 17:50

lol and yes and yes :|

Im guessing you googled sutton grammar school? :P
If you know him... tell him that i said he's a fat overpaid tw*t bag whos mentally handicapped and good for nothing...

:D lol Hes a mug i really dont liek him the head of lower and pper school are much better :D

But yeah anywa freaky stalker leave me be :P

Post by Guest » 06.05.2009, 18:41

Hahaha, No ofcourse I don't know him, just wanted to freak you out a little! :twisted:
I found it on wikipedia. :wink:
Ok, I will stop before you get paranoid, BUT, serious now, like I always say to the kids: be careful what you tell anyone about your personal life on the web, with what you told me I could find out a lot about you if I really wanted to.(which I don't, so don't worry. :) )
This is why I hate partyflock and all the other rubbish sites where young teens put up their pictures and tell all their personal details to complete strangers.
It is so dangerous!

Post by Guest » 06.05.2009, 22:16

Ha i dont care- people can find out lots about me i know who to trust and who no to trust ;) I met my best mate over the web :P

And its not like people are gonna get far with my name where i go to school and roughly where i live- you can work out my travel plans and know where ill be and w hen i guess but that doesnt scare me in the slightest, people have tried to mug me before and its such a bad area they end up getting beaten up XD :P

Post by Guest » 07.05.2009, 06:39

i come and take all your money muahaha

Post by Guest » 07.05.2009, 19:08

Lol its like a drama where i live- i found out someone i know is a drug dealer today :O and its a girl- but don't worry guys im staying on the straight and narrow :)

And yeah i think sally should post her pic first to prove shes not a man ;)

Post by Guest » 07.05.2009, 21:18

Damn!! How did you find out?? :lol:
Ok, I might as well come out of the closet now: I am a 58 year old bold headed man, single and looking for a girlfriend..

Post by Guest » 07.05.2009, 22:55

sally wrote: I am a 58 year old bold headed man, single and looking for a girlfriend..
Nah, I don't believe it, for all your posts I bet that you are a very good lady.

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 06:14

i think aswell
but you can confirm it with a picture :D

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 07:58

SiberianTiger wrote:Nah, I don't believe it, for all your posts I bet that you are a very good lady.
Thanks.:oops::D

warrior1993 wrote:
i think aswell
but you can confirm it with a picture
Yes I could, but I won't.
It would be nice though if everybody posted their pictures so we all know who we are talking to.
But I guess nobody will. :lol:

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 09:30

Yep it's a great idia to post some pics :P