Welcome to players from all around the world

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Where do you live?

Germany / Austria / Switzerland
12%
United Kingdom / Irish Republic
13%
The Netherlands / Belgium / Luxemburg
10%
Denmark / Finland / Norway / Sweden
8%
France / Italy / Spain / Portugal / Greece
5%
other European Country
15%
Turkey
2%
USA / Canada
19%
other non European Country
16%

Total votes: 441

Post by Guest » 21.01.2009, 12:44

Petr

Post by Guest » 22.01.2009, 02:23

Since the oil expropriation (which means that only the Mexican people owns the petroleum in its territory and no foreign firms.) Pemex belongs to me and 106 million Mexicans more.

The Pemex Tower

Post by Guest » 22.01.2009, 07:10

ok cool

Post by Guest » 22.01.2009, 21:35

Well, I come from Finland too. And I really like businessgames.

Nice to know I'm not the only one. :)

Post by Guest » 22.01.2009, 23:45

Sorry but i have been ordered to change my account name some days ago... Pemex is not a C*ca-C*la Company. I will be cautious to use my national anthem, my country flag and Pemex.

I
Last edited by Guest on 27.01.2009, 23:15, edited 6 times in total.

Post by Guest » 26.01.2009, 16:16

Hi there, my name is Hashim, and my company is Aziz Enterprises. Strangely, I started playing this game YEARS ago, but I lost interest in it unfortunately, maiunly because I found better games and wasn't really interested in it at the time (was quite young then). But I am back now after a few years, and the game is going ok.

My newly formed business is quickly growing and rising, and I hope to make it one of the best in the game. :)

Post by Guest » 26.01.2009, 17:11

ah i rememba u buddy from realm 1

so hwz everything goin now?

hello everyone

Post by Guest » 08.03.2009, 17:01

hello everyone my name is DALIP live in INDIA and i am new in this game

Post by Guest » 12.03.2009, 17:17

Well I've been playing for over a year now and I've had 2 accounts in Realm 2. i couldn't get into the first one anymore cos I'd lost the password and my e-mail didn't work anymore so I decided to make another e-mail and with that I got another account which is this one.
8)

Post by Guest » 28.05.2009, 22:07

hello, my name is daniel, i'm 18, from the uk, near Aberystwyth and i found this game through molehill, which i also find addicting i started playing this game half an hour later when i saw the drop down menu.

Post by Guest » 23.08.2009, 18:46

its me :O
ilia (male, lol)
israel, 16.5

(yea... i dont like israel too :P)

Post by Guest » 27.10.2009, 14:13

Howdy from Idaho. I live in an area that was very tech manufacturing oriented before they shipped all the jobs to China and India. I worked in a clean room for a long time making anything from memory chips to optical chips for high end cameras. I also helped develop software to test video and server related products. So I have extensive testing experience as well as running component placement and router machines.

I've also owned a small boat manufacturing shop as well for a few years, after a decade of boat building experience I gained. Marketing was my Achilles heel (and a poor place to try to sell boats) killed the business. Unfortunately a combination of events also factored in with the business's fall as well. To sum it up, it was just plain, good old fashioned, bad luck. :)

I am experienced in working with fiberglass, dealing with the manufacture of body panels for cars and trucks, to airplanes as well.

Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed and only working on the side, falling back on a trade I learned as a teen and young adult, an electrician. As an electrician, I've done both heavy industrial and residential wiring. This also includes automotive and watercraft as well.

Since I have a lot of down time, it's the only reason why I've grown in this game of late.

I am also a crafter that makes anything from foam swords, to cardboard creations (costumes, weapons, ships, planes, etc), and most recently ventriloquist dummies from scrap cardboard. I will have one of my dummies, a goofy velociraptor, up for bids for an auction benefiting Generosity Water. GW is an organization that uses donations to drill water wells for 3rd world countries. They seem pretty legit, so I don't mind helping since I have the extra time.

One other side job I've done in the past couple years, is help out in taking care of cattle and horses. I've even been an extra driver, for a small semi-truck outfit that hauls cows here locally. One plant here locally, can process over 1100 cows in 24 hours, ie, they are alive coming in, and then they slaughtered, quartered up for food, bones and hooves and horns are made into gelatin (for JELLO), skinned for the leather, and organs processed as specialty food, medicine, and other food industrial uses.

I am currently trying to get a job working on wind turbines or solar power plants, that don't require a union license, which seems to be none out there so far. General Dynamics Munitions, on the border of Arkansas and Louisiana seems to have a high turnover rate for the manufacturing plant, general labor positions. I'm not sure why, unless they are blowing themselves up. lol But I don't wanna leave the Pacific Northwest unless I absolutely have too either. :)

I bet you guys didn't expect a book/resume. lol

Nice to meet ya.

Opus

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 14:31

Really huge geography here, people from all over the world, its impressing. :P

I am housewife (at the moment) from Moscow. I voted for "other non europen country" but i am not sure if Russia is european or not since it is very big to understand it clearly.

I am a fan of upjers strategy games. I play also My Free Farm and Molehill and dream to join Updinners for monthes. Unfourtenly my German is less than poor so i am looking here for a friend who can help me to get in this game. :)

PS: Where is Idaho? :oops:

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:40

Mona wrote:Really huge geography here, people from all over the world, its impressing. :P

I am housewife (at the moment) from Moscow. I voted for "other non europen country" but i am not sure if Russia is european or not since it is very big to understand it clearly.

I am a fan of upjers strategy games. I play also My Free Farm and Molehill and dream to join Updinners for monthes. Unfourtenly my German is less than poor so i am looking here for a friend who can help me to get in this game. :)

PS: Where is Idaho? :oops:
Hello Mona, nice to meet you. Russia is an Asian country. This is the English speaking forum, and there is an english version of Kapilands.

Idaho is located in the United States of America, in the Pacific Northwest, with the Rocky Mountains going through the state of Idaho. You can find precious to ornamental gems everywhere here, and even gold and silver ore. There are both Scandinavian and Slavic communities here as well, that say the weather and mountains remind them of home. The population of the state of Idaho is 10 times less than the largest metro cities in the United States. So over 50% of Idaho is open and free.

Idaho is America's top potato producer as well. Which by the way, taters are used to make Vodka. ;)

Image Boise, Idaho USA

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 21:53

Northern Ireland is the best. The only country that can boast 2 different terrorist organizations in the same country bombing the same place. Also in Ireland we call Potato Vodka "Pudney" and is illegal to make in both Northern and Southern Parts. Supposedly has an extremely high alcohol content but you can buy it in the off license.