Wood Producers and SEEEDS group and buyers of these

Moderator: moderators

Wood Producers and SEEEDS group and buyers of these

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 18:29

i made this topic so all can see who are traders of wood and seeds all traders who sell them can post here an all who buy can post here the prices are:

65 q0
66.5 q1
68 q2
69.5 q3
72 q4

just add 1.5 to each quility rising one if you dont agree with these prices say i dont agree or dont post thank you.

company: Yared Wood Producers Inc.

by the way i sell wood q15 for 83 contact me for details

and you can join this wood producers group

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 18:37

we will be the wood producers known all over kapilands we will be united and sell and control wood we will be known as The Producing Lumberjacks who dont stop producing wood and seeds and a new wood producing generation will be born.Join The Producing Lumberjacks for better future for wood and for large supply of wood and to unite us seeds and wood producers.

company: Yared Wood Producers Inc.

Post by Guest » 30.03.2008, 18:19

All people can join and tell there problems in this topic my problem is: No Wood Producers or Seed Producers are being known on faxes,forums, messages or markets in kapilands we must change this and unite to have money to make ads with faxes using coins and we must unite to help each other get to a popular company level and we must unite to have better future for wood.

Post by Guest » 30.03.2008, 19:20

i make 350k q14 wood daily
and i sell my q14 for 84 c each

Post by Guest » 31.03.2008, 15:08

ok, good we have one member, we need more! Isnt there anyone selling wood and seeds???????? there must be companies producing wood and seeds, i think they should higher price of wood and seeds because there arent any companies joining, companies producing these products must be known im not known much but i need to be known by your help. Join for your own good and mine because we both need a thing in this group which is our companies reputation and ways to get higher ranks and more caps.

wood

Post by Guest » 07.04.2008, 23:43

I currently produce q14 wood 100k to 1 mill units available
I sell at 70+1q if we ban together and keep the price on market high ( for the players that sell on market) we can all make a nice profit

Last edited by Guest on 13.05.2008, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 13.04.2008, 01:07

i dont see the point in selling over market if i can sell it over contract...

i sell my q9 for 79. and i dont deduct 10% market fee from that. only shipping costs.

Post by Guest » 13.04.2008, 01:53

If you really want to raise the price offered by the big companies for wood, then convince all the wood producers to stop selling the wood.

Low Supply = High Demand = High Prices

If you raise your prices, then it will not change a single thing because there are hundreds of other wood producers to supply them so they can afford to ignore your wood.

wood

Post by Guest » 24.04.2008, 14:15

I dont sell on market mate, I sell only in contract form
and im not trying to chang anything, alot of the big boys sell
wardrobes ( wood & steel needed )
they make a tidy sum on these and ultimatly it comes down to the wood &
steel producers the current set price for wood is 75 for q0
therefor asking for 70 +1 q for wood is a fair price
and if the big boys wana make their own wood so be it it forces them to sell off their huge joinerys and such which is an incovenence.

Post by Guest » 27.04.2008, 19:54

I am not here to higher wood price. Wood price is excellent,but I am here to unite wood and seed producers to plan better future for wood. For example:
1) If wood prices go down, we plan ways to rise it back again.
2) If there is no supply to people in seed and wood, we expand and produce more.
3) We plan ways to make excellent quilty for wood and seeds.
4) We solve each members problems.
5) We help higher ranks of small wood and seed producing companies.
6) We expand our ways of making wood and seeds better.

Post by Guest » 13.05.2008, 17:59

I want to join, i produce now wood Q14, for my own production, but i have a huge stock, and i usually sell wood.
I want to find a wood buyer by 71+1, if someone is interested, please send me an IGM.
Thanks!

TIB Manzanas con Bicho S.A.

Post by Guest » 13.05.2008, 21:51

Hi, i'm producing about 1M seeds Q23/day and expanding every week. i'm also producing a small amount of wood to myself.

Right now i can sell daily 300K seeds for 2.5 caps each (at the market), but i can sell for 2.2 caps each by contract (price is negotiable).

I'm interested in helping and if you're interested in my seeds just IGM to:

LJ Lda (that's a "J" not an "I")

Thanks
Last edited by Guest on 22.05.2008, 13:47, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 22.05.2008, 12:30

count me in this too guys

i work in the buidling and expansions business

Post by Guest » 11.08.2008, 21:46

Good idea having an wood syndicate...i produce daily only 300k for moment...i would realy wish to fiind someone who can sell me seeds at high q...i need over Q40 seeds...with my q 32 seeds is produce now Q15 wood....i can't reseach my seeds and wood anymore because my Cattle & Plant RC is being expanded with 3000sqm and i still need to wait another 626h until it;s ready so i start rsearching again...so pls seeds producers give me a sign :)

Post by Guest » 12.08.2008, 23:36

Lol, this thread has been dead for months. If the thread was inactive for this long, then the thread was no longer needed or the idea was abandoned.

Makes me wonder if this thread picks up again but I would doubt it.