Realm1 Petrol Union (RPU) registration

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 28.07.2008, 06:13

Varg AB wrote:the higher the better imo. I sell for 60+q myself atm
I sell my Q24 Gas for 80 in the station... is it good or should i decrease or increase?

Rpu falls dawn

Post by Guest » 28.07.2008, 14:11

Sorry,i think all rpu members works to be wasted. i am selling q22 for 75-80 yes prices are increase a little but i am buying 1 M gas every day and my suppliers increase price, now i see in forum someof man offers 27+q,what we are doing? q22 gas price 49 and selling 75 profit 26 for 2 days that means 13 caps per day/lt . Before rpu i m earning 20-22 day/lt.

Post by Guest » 28.07.2008, 14:49

(to put it really mildly) i think your god didnt bless you with enough insight into the whole thing. the rpu doesnt work to decrease their profits :roll:

will you still sell gas at 75 if you have to buy it at 80? i dont think so. read this thread http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=4219

and consider the author of this post your new god

rpu

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 07:56

i know rpu not decrease price, i sad gas suppliers increases prices and rpu members profits decrease.at first i m buying 20+q now no one sells gas with 20+q and in store there isnt any change (rpu want to increase store prices but not enough because we are selling invisible customers our suppliers sells to real buyers!)

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 08:43

ok then i completely misunderstood your post. which isnt hard to misunderstand at all, if you know what i mean.

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 21:01

well if you have long term suppliers with decent prices then some dude offering 27+q shouldnt chase them away. So its pretty much up to the retailer to negotiate a good price.

Also remember that they need someone to buy their gas and once we have a lot of big retailers in RPU we can even control the price we wanna buy for. If we have a big share they will be forced to sell to us since all the big retailers are RPU members :twisted: So the "buy my gas for 27+q or i ll sell to someone else" system wont work for them anymore since there is no one to sell to.

Post by Guest » 30.07.2008, 06:38

Varg AB wrote:well if you have long term suppliers with decent prices then some dude offering 27+q shouldnt chase them away. So its pretty much up to the retailer to negotiate a good price.

Also remember that they need someone to buy their gas and once we have a lot of big retailers in RPU we can even control the price we wanna buy for. If we have a big share they will be forced to sell to us since all the big retailers are RPU members :twisted: So the "buy my gas for 27+q or i ll sell to someone else" system wont work for them anymore since there is no one to sell to.

Post by Guest » 02.08.2008, 01:35

So when we started this I sold my 60+q in maybe 70h and now its down to 52h :) I dont really know how the kapi economy works but it seems like if you keep a certain price long enough selling times will drop. I m sure 60+Q will soon take less than 48h so I can move to 70+q

Post by Guest » 10.02.2009, 21:50

Suppliers Inc. III is now in the Oil Refinery Business!

How to get started:

All you have to do is send me some oil (any Q) and i will return it to you in the form of gas!

how will the gas be priced?
It will be production cost price + 4 caps.

What will be the production cost?
The amount you send the oil to me devided by 5.
(1 unit of oil makes 5 units of gas)

EG:
You send 1 Oil to me at 90. (dont send too low or it may be considered cheating)
I will sell it back to you for 22 caps (80/5=16+4=22)
Pretty simple, huh!

So you want me to use my Q79 gas research to make the Q higher huh?
I can do that too!

However if you want me to add any quality to the gas I will charge:-
Cost Price + 4$ + .8*Q

So go ahead, Start Sending away! All you will be paying for your gas is 4 +.8*Q above what you can already make with your Q of oil!

Active Large Refinery Jobs:
Seoes - 30,000,000 Q0 oil to 150,000,000 Q26 gas - to be completed on 3/5/09

Company name: Suppliers Inc. III

Post by Guest » 10.02.2009, 23:13

IS this even still running?

Look ay myne.

Post by Guest » 16.07.2009, 16:40

Company Name: bk construction

Gas: 80 million in stock

company: 99.99%

Post by Guest » 23.03.2010, 21:48

Company: Hiloa inc
Industry: 100% Oil Production
Producing: 3000 hL daily

I have just started my company and am rapidly growing because of the high oil prices. :), still i think they should be brought up even more, avg prices are 100 for q0 and 10 more for each qlvl added. We should come into an accord to bring up the avg market selling price to encourage contracts. Also we should make a list of companies who jumps from contractor to contractor to keep prices low as a "blacklist" (if thats allowed, though i don't see why it shouldn't be), so that this activity is ended and prices are controlled.

Post by Guest » 24.03.2010, 17:38

By the way, this union is dead. :wink:

It is no longer running (last post here was half a year ago). :P

Post by Guest » 25.03.2010, 20:49

we should make a new union