RAISE THE POWER PRICE(CALLING ALL LARGE POWER PRODUCERS)

Moderator: moderators

RAISE THE POWER PRICE(CALLING ALL LARGE POWER PRODUCERS)

Post by Guest » 16.06.2008, 09:37

This thread is an initiative to safeguard the rights of power producers to get a higher price for their produce.

Power industry has the largest number of consumers in kapilands, and it is hugely driven by demand and supply.

But there are some people in Kapi who are jealous of the profits that we power producers reap and have off loaded a huge share of power in the market which has resulted in the power price collapse.

If you are support of this please post your name and company name on this thread.
A forum will be created soon

Edit:
(Strictly)
No passing of comments regarding the syndicate.

GRAND NEWS
Forum has Been Created.
http://rtpp.inventforum.com/
Last edited by Guest on 21.06.2008, 16:34, edited 4 times in total.

Post by Guest » 16.06.2008, 09:53

You should be happy its so high.. not so long ago is was around 0.07

Re: RAISE THE POWER PRICE

Post by Guest » 16.06.2008, 09:54

Farm wrote:This thread is an initiative to safeguard the rights of power producers to get a higher price for their produce.

Power industry has the largest number of consumers in kapilands, and it is hugely driven by demand and supply. Duh

But there are some people in Kapi who are jealous of the profits that we power producers reap and have off loaded a huge share of power in the market which has resulted in the power price collapse. These people are power producers (Myself Loco) and if you were smart you would know that higher power price means higer raw material prices which means more expensive expansions. This is bad for everyone.

If you are support of this please post your name and company name on this thread. A forum will be created soon.Everyone likes lower power prices. You still make around 500% profit in red and 1500% in green: this is better profit then anyone else can hope for so please stop moping.

Post by Guest » 16.06.2008, 10:05

Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:
Farm wrote:This thread is an initiative to safeguard the rights of power producers to get a higher price for their produce.

Power industry has the largest number of consumers in kapilands, and it is hugely driven by demand and supply. Duh

But there are some people in Kapi who are jealous of the profits that we power producers reap and have off loaded a huge share of power in the market which has resulted in the power price collapse. These people are power producers (Myself Loco) and if you were smart you would know that higher power price means higer raw material prices which means more expensive expansions. This is bad for everyone.

I didn't ask for your comments,
please read my post carefully where I state if you want to take part, theny you may post in the thread

If you are support of this please post your name and company name on this thread. A forum will be created soon.Everyone likes lower power prices. You still make around 500% profit in red and 1500% in green: this is better profit then anyone else can hope for so please stop moping.

power prices need stability

Post by Guest » 16.06.2008, 16:31

I want the power base to be stable instead of this-- up down all over the place prices.

Re: power prices need stability

Post by Guest » 17.06.2008, 07:20

wino wrote:I want the power base to be stable instead of this-- up down all over the place prices.
Join this forum and we can create a stability of prices at 0.24-0.26

Post by Guest » 17.06.2008, 09:21

Farm wrote:
wino wrote:I want the power base to be stable instead of this-- up down all over the place prices.
:lol:

Post by Guest » 17.06.2008, 09:32

Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:
Farm wrote:
:lol:
I said no comments

Capital Power Investments Agrees lobbies for Power Producers

Post by Guest » 17.06.2008, 10:00

I am Capital Power Investments and hereby announce my intention to aid with the plight of the power producers.

To wino and other uninvited winers, the stone, seed and water markets are much closer to the NPC price than the power market is. Some of those markets, there is never any product below NPC offering price. We power producers have the same rights as all other raw materials producers.

Post by Guest » 19.06.2008, 12:39

yes often the return on assets is very low for power producers.

Post by Guest » 19.06.2008, 13:04

Yes, they only make 1600% profit from powerplants in green at current prices or a mere 600% profit from using red powerplants... :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest » 19.06.2008, 20:58

Power industry has the largest number of consumers in kapilands, and it is hugely driven by demand and supply.

But there are some people in Kapi who are jealous of the profits that we power producers reap and have off loaded a huge share of power in the market which has resulted in the power price collapse.

If you are support of this please post your name and company name on this thread.
A forum will be created soon

Edit:
(Strictly)
No passing of comments regarding the syndicate.

GRAND NEWS
Forum has Been Created.
http://rtpp.inventforum.com/
if you do this it will destroy the power market :!:

i am a power producer as well but if you do succeed in puting the power price upto 0.26 then when a new company jins they will se how much money they can make making power so they will. after about a month of this there will be too much supply and to little demand and then the power market will crash. I think that we should keep it at 0.15-0.18 that will deteer newcomers from makeing power but we will still make big proffits

Post by Guest » 19.06.2008, 23:41

yes i agree, with power inc. we are both at the same lvl of power out put and i do not want to see higher prices on the market meaning that i would have to raise my price. this is bad because it makes my customers fell more pressure to buy their own power plants which will put power producing companies like am and power inc to become bankrupt in the power business. meaning we would have to change the market.

Voltage Inc

P.S I do not support this, Stop trying to raise the power price. Look at the big producers of power, we try to keep the price stable and low not like the new guys who want maximum output. look at the steel market where you buy steel from NPC rather then players because its cheaper. (expansion Etc)

Quote my post if you support me :!: :!:

Post by Guest » 20.06.2008, 09:42

voltage inc wrote:yes i agree, with power inc. we are both at the same lvl of power out put and i do not want to see higher prices on the market meaning that i would have to raise my price. this is bad because it makes my customers fell more pressure to buy their own power plants which will put power producing companies like am and power inc to become bankrupt in the power business. meaning we would have to change the market.

Voltage Inc

P.S I do not support this, Stop trying to raise the power price. Look at the big producers of power, we try to keep the price stable and low not like the new guys who want maximum output. look at the steel market where you buy steel from NPC rather then players because its cheaper. (expansion Etc)

Quote my post if you support me :!: :!:
Go voltage Inc. Also, to you Farm, you can't decide wether we can post comments or not so It really does't matter to me what you say. If a mod were to come in here and say "No Comments" then I would probably stop.

Post by Guest » 20.06.2008, 09:52

thanks for you support Canadian Energy Corp.