Late to the party.

Post by Guest » 23.02.2008, 01:46

I am new to this groups forum

Criticalz Unlimited

FA 123 mil

I produce 105k q20 cotton I use this to produce

30 k q15 textiles which I sell to EZ INC.LTC

Post by Guest » 01.03.2008, 03:34

EZ INC.LTC are now Recruiting new members to join LTC UNION!!

With Our support you can reach MANAGER level just within ..

1 WEEK !!!

So Join now !!!

ltcutd.freeforums.org

EZ WAITING FOR YOU^.^

Post by Guest » 02.03.2008, 13:53

i am in need of your union
i need alot of q0 textiles and i know you are the ones i need to ask because you are LTC
i need around 50k daily and i pay 230 each
please contact me with details
company The Well

Post by Guest » 09.03.2008, 06:30

FOR ALL LEATHER TEXTILE CATTLE COTTON PRODUCERS,GREAT NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!

IF YOU JOIN LTC UNION,YOU WILL GET THE BEST PRICE EVER YOU GET IN KAPILANDS!!! COME AND JOIN US TODAY!!

:wink: :lol: :o :D :shock: 8) :twisted: :wink: :lol: :twisted: :cry: :o :? :shock: :D :wink: :cry: :lol: :o :) :D :shock: 8) :P :twisted: :roll: :oops: :wink: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?: :wink: :idea: :?: :!: :!:

ltcutd.freeforums.org

Post by Guest » 25.03.2008, 09:47

COME AND JOIN US!!!

GUC

Post by Guest » 25.03.2008, 20:27

Germany United Corp

Fixed assets: 74,538,875.00

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 02:16

Please do not IGM me ingame with recruitment messages. If I wanted to join I would do so on my own. I don't appreciate standard mess massages at all.

I am a member of TIB-ft. One trade union is enough for me.

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 06:59

Azer Productions wrote:Please do not IGM me ingame with recruitment messages.
i love spamming post in my inbox. :x
how to get new members ? send unrequested ads :evil:

but its a good advertisement for tib, that some guys join us, spy and see, how to manage and create a successful trade org and forum and start their own. :lol: 8)

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 07:31

As Administrator of TIB-ft, let me address this topic. TIB Members are free to join and participate in other trade organizations, I was excited to hear of a new textile trade union, and many of our members were as well, and have joined LTC. We encourage any efforts to assist small companies, and will remain neutral with regard to our position toward other trade groups, but TIB Members must maintain an ethical standard within TIB, as they have pledged an oath to uphold our Mission Statement and follow our rules.

We hope to maintain a working relationship with LTC for the future, but we reserve the right to protect our internal interests and security, and when members openly admit they have come to TIB, only to recruit new members to their group, and privately admit they are determined to steal our secrets and build a rival trade organization, we will act promptly.

Gevron Enterprises has now been banned from TIB for violation of board rule 10, and suspected espionage. No further review will be heard. I have not spoken with the leadership of LTC, not do I know the intentions, but I would hope they are honestly representing themselves as a leather, textile and cotton enterprise, and not a "rival" of TIB.

Thank You,
Halee-Burton
TIB Administrator

Post by Guest » 28.03.2008, 08:25

Halee-Burton wrote:As Administrator of TIB-ft, let me address this topic. TIB Members are free to join and participate in other trade organizations, I was excited to hear of a new textile trade union, and many of our members were as well, and have joined LTC. We encourage any efforts to assist small companies, and will remain neutral with regard to our position toward other trade groups, but TIB Members must maintain an ethical standard within TIB, as they have pledged an oath to uphold our Mission Statement and follow our rules.

We hope to maintain a working relationship with LTC for the future, but we reserve the right to protect our internal interests and security, and when members openly admit they have come to TIB, only to recruit new members to their group, and privately admit they are determined to steal our secrets and build a rival trade organization, we will act promptly.

Gevron Enterprises has now been banned from TIB for violation of board rule 10, and suspected espionage. No further review will be heard. I have not spoken with the leadership of LTC, not do I know the intentions, but I would hope they are honestly representing themselves as a leather, textile and cotton enterprise, and not a "rival" of TIB.

Thank You,
Halee-Burton
TIB Administrator
well all we want is to freidnly undrstand how a successful trade union works and its strucutre, that is what CMB said up there
cash money brothers wrote:
Azer Productions wrote:Please do not IGM me ingame with recruitment messages.
i love spamming post in my inbox. :x
how to get new members ? send unrequested ads :evil:

but its a good advertisement for tib, that some guys join us, spy and see, how to manage and create a successful trade org and forum and start their own. :lol: 8)
guess you guys need to work out your opinions internally before posting

WELL, i thin krecruiting here is ok...
LTC UNITED ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT

We welcome all cotton, textile and leather producers
we are the largest trade union that will guard the interests of the textiles industry ( cotton, wool to clothing etc.) we also provide cheap raw materials and construction materials to our members. Services such as cheap Q12 seeds, cheap power and stones at an amazingly cheap price . Also, we have a price list for various products with buying prices higher than the market by 15%!!!

PLAYERS WITH PLANTATIONS AND CATTLE BREEDING PLANTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME. Players with MINES, WELLS, POWER PLANTS and specialization in RCs are also welcome.

Also, you will get rewarded in the form of coins for recruiting new members into the LTC

We have our own forum
want to join?
ltcutd.freeforums.org/portal.php

for problems ,reply this message to me or sending an igm to our chairman
EZ INC.LTC

REMEMBER TO PASTE YOUR COMPANY DETAILS and put the tag LTC in your company name!

Post by Guest » 29.03.2008, 12:19

:D I'm sorry that if our recruit team has offended TIB Rules and regulations,but i can sure that we're friendly union,no intension to be "Rival" against TIB.

And i'm really hope that LTC UNION can be Alliance with TIB,and so we can become good business partners in Kapilands.I will write a formal letter for TIB Administrators about the co-operations as soon as possible, hopefully it can success. :wink:

REGARDS
EZ CHIN
PRESIDENT OF LTC

** PS: CMB & Halee-Burton , i would like to heard from you soon in IGM if possible about Partnerships,thank you.

Post by Guest » 29.03.2008, 14:23

can i join although i dont produce cotton but i have lots of plantations

Post by Guest » 29.03.2008, 15:52

atanesa wrote:can i join although i dont produce cotton but i have lots of plantations
Sure,may i know ur company name? You may directly go to my Forum

ltcutd.freeforums.org :wink: