price crises

Moderator: moderators

price crises

Post by Guest » 07.12.2007, 04:04

something needs to be done here guys... we are repeating history here by allowing the prices of stone and wood and other basic stuff go down(water and power were real low like less then 1 month ago).

what is happening to those products? the same thing that happend in 1929!!!!! we are producing way more then the number of people to buy these products

the products that use these basic materials are on a different grow level the stone and wood production is way up while tables, wardrobes, etc didnt follow the same growth

soooo... what are we going to do about it?

Post by Guest » 28.12.2007, 17:31

its not that there is surplus, its that there is competition. everyone wants to sell their product. but if its at or above market price, it generally wont sell. but if you put it lower than the last guy, it probably will, and the next guy will offer it even lower to sell his.

ive debated this in other posts, and i can still say that the kapi economy is crashing onto itself.

Post by Guest » 10.01.2008, 16:55

I think it's not a crise (or crisis?). It just because more players sell stones by contract. Then players, who don't buy by contract and don't produce stones want to buy on market. Then they buy at all costs, and sellers offer higher prices.

By the way i sell my stones for 15 caps and my company is getting better. I think we should wait 2-3 weeks and prices will go down.