LTC United Alliances,Join us and get the benefits

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 11:33

what is the total amount of free cash u and battalia have??
u two are the biggest i think

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 11:44

Gevron Enterprises wrote:what is the total amount of free cash u and battalia have??
u two are the biggest i think
I got 40 millions on hand,Battalia have more tthan me i thought :twisted:

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 11:58

doccini Plan-Ideas

1) Every member should vote and have the right to argue with everybody's ideas...

2) Respect each others...

3) First of all we must find a conclusion about our goal. Cotton?Textile?Leather?How many of our members involve with what?And what amount-quality daily...There will be no infection in the market with 4-5 players!

4)If there is a plan we must organize another way of communication so nobody else know when and how it will happen...

5)We need tremendous amounts of cash $$$,so it will be wise if we had a big player with us...

6)For the start keep producing cotton-textile and don't sell it to the market...

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:03

skatas wrote:doccini Plan-Ideas

1) Every member should vote and have the right to argue with everybody's ideas...

2) Respect each others...

3) First of all we must find a conclusion about our goal. Cotton?Textile?Leather?How many of our members involve with what?And what amount-quality daily...There will be no infection in the market with 4-5 players!

4)If there is a plan we must organize another way of communication so nobody else know when and how it will happen...

5)We need tremendous amounts of cash $$$,so it will be wise if we had a big player with us...

6)For the start keep producing cotton-textile and don't sell it to the market...
You are right, we should know what business our members are involve,beside that i hope all members can add LTC TAG behind their company so that easy for us to trade with members and also show your loyalty to LTC.What way of communication you prefer?

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:10

igm is best...
takes only a couple of seconds to send 1

i did some surverys on my own computer and estimated that it takes 1 second only to send one copied message
when internet is weak, it takes 5 secs

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:17

1)I agree with the system of departments so every headliner of our institute can communicate easily with 10 members or so...

2)I suggest igm in kapilands...not forum...

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:19

3)I aslo suggest a list of our members in the forum so everybody could reach enyone...

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:22

skatas wrote:3)I aslo suggest a list of our members in the forum so everybody could reach enyone...
I will make a list of members,but i need to know what they involve in,so that easy for me to arrange what department they should be in.

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:25

8) Any suggestion what department we should build the first?And who should be the leader?

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 12:50

i don't get it...there will be different departments with different interests?i guess not...try to balance the players due to their money...so there will be teams with good and bad players...and just let them vote...

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 13:50

skatas wrote:i don't get it...there will be different departments with different interests?i guess not...try to balance the players due to their money...so there will be teams with good and bad players...and just let them vote...
No,department just for effective management process.E.g. If you want to buy cotton you can directly find Plantation Department leader,and they will provide supply for you.It is better than you asking members one by one for supply^^right?

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 13:52

Nice idea :D

Post by Guest » 18.09.2007, 15:55

first of all i agree with what ez just said. Having players to contact the department head to get their materials is much easier than looking for member 1 by 1.So having certain department to provide certain mat will make things more convenient

NOw here's my idea:
Each department should have their own staff rite..so my suggestion is that after the board have determine the numbers of department and the product their are selling..the board should design a system so that it can help the department head to "recuite" and train their staff by following the steps in the system...this will make things easier for new members as they only need to follow this steps until they are capable and have the abiltiy to run on their own. Thus i strongly suggest our union to abapt our own system if we want LTC to keep growing and run effactively.

In the mean time im thinking on a system on how to run LTC like a big corporate comany...any idea or command??

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 04:07

:D I just hope that when there's mission order from the board of directors,all members will follow ,unite is strength.

Post by Guest » 19.09.2007, 05:53

Hi guys

I'd just like to say that I am very sceptical of any plan of "playing the market".
If somebody thinks that the price of a good is below the market clearing price, he is of course free to speculate and buy this good with the intent of reselling it at a higher price. But speculation does not require the organisation of many companies. It can be done alone.
If the plan is to form a cartel that can raise the price, I simply do not believe it could work. Raising the market clearing price(without changes to demand) can only be done by reducing supply. To do this the cartel would have to stockpile the good and not sell. But this would only attract new producers to again raise the supply. And when the stockpile is to be sold, the market clearing price will be lower, not higher than before.