rhodes international partnership looking for members

Moderator: moderators

rhodes international partnership looking for members

Post by Guest » 04.02.2007, 11:52

Our partnership consists of two companies so far, "kolossos" and "dragon29". We have business in electronics and cattle-breeding areas and we are rapidly expanding to other areas.
We are looking for players who will be online for at least 2 hours every day and they should have companies in similar areas with us.The members must be in at least Retailer level.Anyone interested to join us just post a message here or send us a message in-game.

Post by Guest » 04.02.2007, 13:38

If you are looking for a water, oil, or gas supplier then I am available. I am not yet retailer level, but my profits are soaring up as for some reason I am the only one with enough intuition to undercut everyone else on the market by 0.01 when selling water.

I have two wells ready to produce massive amounts of water, I am very active and am very loyal in regards to making deliveries and filling orders.

Would be good fun being part of a trustworthy group, hope I can have a place.

Post by Guest » 04.02.2007, 17:31

Corben wrote:If you are looking for a water, oil, or gas supplier then I am available. I am not yet retailer level, but my profits are soaring up as for some reason I am the only one with enough intuition to undercut everyone else on the market by 0.01 when selling water.

I have two wells ready to produce massive amounts of water, I am very active and am very loyal in regards to making deliveries and filling orders.

Would be good fun being part of a trustworthy group, hope I can have a place.

hey,
i tried to communicate with you through msn messenger and in-game but I cant find your company and you didnt reply in msn.Please send me a message

Post by Guest » 04.02.2007, 18:52

I've just realised I've named my company wrong IG; it's changed now. I need to get a project done atm but i'll be on msn a little later on.

Post by Guest » 13.02.2007, 18:13

If you need a partnership for power and water you can IGM me to negotiate the prices. My company is Tornado corp

ice9 you are Greek right? I am too!(I'd write it in greek but i don't think it's acceptable)

Post by Guest » 14.02.2007, 09:01

I can sell you corn too. How much you need?

i am interested

Post by Guest » 08.04.2007, 16:54

im interested in you organzation i am a new company owner who is exanding in the areas of technology my company is Alex harris international

it would be good to join an array of good companys to make a syndicated empire

Post by Guest » 08.04.2007, 17:48

i produce mainly gas and oil but i also produce power, water, cotton and coal etc...

building wise i have;
6 Gas stores
5 Factories
2 Plantation
1 Mine
5 Well
5 Power plant.

if you are interested in becoming partners i can supply you with power mainly but other as well, just igm me, my company name is below, send me details of what you want and what type of buildings you have.

Post by Guest » 10.04.2007, 18:00

do you need any steel i sell for 110ea VERY CHEAP

Post by Guest » 11.04.2007, 11:25

I'm a textile producer and i currently produce Jeans but i am looking to produce Leather Jackets in the future so it would be great if you could sell me cattle in the future if i move into leather jackets.

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 11:30

im producing steel, oil, gas, glass, quarts, minerals, chemicals and silicons. Also gold and iron ore. Interested? message me (my name is my company)

Post by Guest » 26.08.2007, 00:10

I am a retailer level oil and stone producer.
If interested, feel free to IGM me :)