How to get your company information into your signature

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post Reply
Guest

Post by Guest » 27.09.2008, 14:51

Image
Last edited by Guest on 03.10.2008, 12:16, edited 2 times in total.

Guest

Post by Guest » 30.09.2008, 12:23

in my banner says that my research is q19 but that was a long time ago i research now another products why this not change?

Guest

Post by Guest » 01.10.2008, 18:22

cool 8)

Guest

Post by Guest » 01.10.2008, 18:24

it didnt work?

Guest

Post by Guest » 01.10.2008, 18:51

you have do [/img but you need do [/ img]

Guest

Post by Guest » 01.01.2009, 13:07

Testing...

Guest

Post by Guest » 26.02.2009, 17:43

Testing..

Guest

Post by Guest » 26.02.2009, 17:43

Didn't work??

Guest

Post by Guest » 26.02.2009, 17:51

It won't work! This is what I have written but it still won't work:
Image

Guest

someit wong

Post by Guest » 29.05.2009, 14:49

my one don't work properly, i did exatly as you said, and put my id in instead, but it comes up with a white box with a little red x in the top left :(

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 29.05.2009, 16:17

sergiurocks506 wrote:It won't work! This is what I have written but it still won't work:
Image
...

http://morgil.vtcg.de/en2_275027.png

you missed the 2 :P
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Re: someit wong

Post by felixbluindustries » 29.05.2009, 16:17

turnerd20 wrote:my one don't work properly, i did exatly as you said, and put my id in instead, but it comes up with a white box with a little red x in the top left :(
Give me the link :)
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Guest

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 15:49

felixbluindustries wrote:
sergiurocks506 wrote:It won't work! This is what I have written but it still won't work:
Image
...

http://morgil.vtcg.de/en2_275027.png

you missed the 2 :P
I know, that was three months ago though Felix! :roll:


I got it sorted ages ago. :)

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 30.05.2009, 16:54

Meh i saw the thread had new posts and i dont know to read the dates :P Leave me be XD
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Guest

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 16:59

felixbluindustries wrote:Meh i saw the thread had new posts and i dont know to read the dates :P Leave me be XD
OK. :P

Post Reply