How to get your company information into your signature

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

How to get your company information into your signature

Post by Guest » 07.02.2007, 16:57

As the ones who already looked at the German forum surely have seen, many of the users there have got a small banner with their company data on it. So, why shouldn't it exist here?

To make the banner, just go to the kapitools.de - Banner-Generator, select your realm and enter your ID. You can also have different colors or font styles :)

An example:
Last edited by Guest on 13.10.2009, 18:44, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest » 07.02.2007, 17:39

:shock: i'll try. XD ^^

EDIT:

woooohoooo! it works. :) :D :wink:

thanks a lot for the info. :) ^^

Post by Guest » 07.02.2007, 22:11

Wow this is amazing information :D

You rock 8)

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 19:36

I think this should be sticky ;-)

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 19:39

Thank you :)

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 19:54

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is really nice :)

Is there any way that we could change the text in it though? Some of the letters and numbers are hard to distinguish cause the type they are and how small it is.

If not, no worries

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 20:14

That's the next function I'm going to include. But I had some problems with the special chars, so this had to wait ;)

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 22:36

oh nice :D I can't wait

Post by Guest » 08.02.2007, 23:16

Just 1 thing, the banner doesn't update tho?

Do we have to update the link when our company details change? Or is there a way to make it update its self?

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 13:36

Phoenix Oil wrote:Just 1 thing, the banner doesn't update tho?

Do we have to update the link when our company details change? Or is there a way to make it update its self?
I think the banner needs some hours to update,because the traffic would be too much if the datas change every second :wink:

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 13:39

Attotech wrote:
Phoenix Oil wrote:Just 1 thing, the banner doesn't update tho?

I think the banner needs some hours to update,because the traffic would be too much if the datas change every second :wink:
But mine has been the same for nearly 48hours now :?

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 13:43

Phoenix Oil wrote:
But mine has been the same for nearly 48hours now :?
I can see it, really strange, maybe the update doesn't work right, but only Morgil knows what's the problem?

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 19:04

Really? Oh, I'm sorry, so I must have an error with the caching function. I'm just looking it up, it will work in no time! ;)

edit: No, I haven't got any errors. You mustn't download the image, just link it from my server! It can't be reloaded if it it's not on my server :wink:

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 19:36

test

edit: thx

Post by Guest » 09.02.2007, 20:19

It is possible (likely) that there will be some errors with the banner this evening. That's because I'm always improving it, and that is not possible without some Try-And-Error. :)

edit: Now it works again, but it is much easier for me to change its data. The next part is to include the font :)

edit